PDA

View Full Version : N/E Donzi Club ( Help I need your vote)

Frank Civitano
07-09-2001, 05:21 PM
Ok here is the deal We will be awarding Choice a 8x10 plaque or a 2ft Trophy? They will have the Donzi Marine Emblem and are great looking. I know I slept with one last year hehe! Here are the categories. The Highest vote by Friday is the winner and I will order them for the AC get together.
1 The oldest Donzi
2 The Best looking Classic
3 The best looking Z
4 The best looking ZX
5 The fastest Classic 16
6 The fastest Classic 18-22
7 The fastest single Z or ZX ( I am not in
this )
8 The fastest twin Z 0r ZX
9 The longest haul to get here
10 The Best looking fish boat Z ZF
11 A special award To Be announced
Thank You
Frank

------------------
Frank Civitano

marcdups
07-09-2001, 07:49 PM
Frank, I would have to say the longest haul, no matter what DONZI he or she has made the effort to get there, what do you all think?

Marc

still on this planet!!

Frank Civitano
07-09-2001, 08:15 PM
Marc. There will be 10 Trophys or Plaques, The choice is yours . Hey we want to make this one great Donzi event. The Trophys are the same as you would get from a Poker run or an Offshore race with a Donzi Emblem in the middle. The same with the Plaques. But I will leave the choice to everyone?

------------------
Frank Civitano

[This message has been edited by Frank Civitano (edited 07-09-2001).]

boldts
07-10-2001, 09:20 AM
Frank,
I'd vote for the Trophy. In most offices today, the first thing a person entering see's is the stuff on the desk or surrounding tables. Still am unsure if I am going to be able to stop in over that weekend, but I wouldn't be in the running for an award anyway. Good Luck and I hope you have a wonderful event.

Scott Boldt

Christian
07-11-2001, 08:23 AM
Scott, don't count yourself out just yet.