PDA

View Full Version : Sarasota, Donzi Factory party this weekend

Last Tango
07-14-2002, 06:25 PM
Folks,
Just in case you have NOT been keeping up with the Events and Gatherings section, I want to draw your attention to the "SEADOGs in Sarasota" event happening this coming weekend (July 19-22). The Donzi factory is hosting a party for all Donzi owners at the Hyatt hotel on Saturday night. Dinner is $42 per person, live entertainment from the Miller Bros. (Nick and Mike), lots of freebies from the factory, music, dancing, cavorting, and lots of Donzi fanatics from this Registry and the factory. Friday night social at Cheetah's, and a harbor* tour on Monday when the factory will be showing the 2003 models to its dealers who have come in from all over the country (*sorry, that's HAAA-BAAA to you Lake Winnie folks). This SEADOG event is open to all interested folks. We will be staying down the street at the Holiday Inn Marina for a paltry $59.00 per night. Go to the sight and read all about it!
We have about 50 people and 20-plus boats signed up already.
Nick Miller called me Friday and asked me to get as many people as possible - didn't say why, exactly -MY interest is peaked!
Let us know you are coming...(not here, on the other thread).
(PS For those who may be concerned, this event is in ADDITION to the 3rd Annual Gathering that will be hosted by the Donzi Factory later in the year.)
See ya there!

Last Tango
07-15-2002, 10:19 PM
You asked for it! You got IT!! Bryant will be giving a tour of the Donzi factory on Sunday morning at 9:45. What ELSE could you want?
Be there!

GeneD
07-17-2002, 07:35 AM
This will be awesome.
Let's try and get a list of attendees!
I'll be there, holding up JamesBond.
Now I'll have to get someone to hold me up!

Dalelama
07-17-2002, 10:02 PM
I'll be flying over sometime Saturday... there's a critique session at Sebring, that I'll be dropping by for some practice... but I'm definatley "IN" for "Din-din" Saturday nite at the Hyatt.

Got a hangar at SRQ for Sat. nite....!

Gene... ya' got a room for me? I get to get on top this time! eek!

harbormaster
07-18-2002, 06:29 PM
HEY TANGO,

TELL THE DONZI MARINE GUYS TO START LOOKING AT THE "ASK DONZI MARINE" SECTION. THERE ARE ALOT OF UNANSWERED QUESTIONS THERE.