PDA

View Full Version : Digger???

Bad-Tat
07-12-2002, 08:46 PM
Has anyone noticed that we seem to have lost Digger? Last known he was heading to Lake Winnie?? Have the bandits gotten him??? Or has he fallen under the spell of a certain brunette, friend of a Winnie Lady?

Looped
07-12-2002, 10:17 PM
He's still up at Winni, just waiting for the Winni Poker Run! :D

Craig

Digger
07-13-2002, 09:34 PM
:D :D I'm still on Winni running the boat about 5-6 hrs per day, for the last 9 days in a row. The weather has been fantastic, and hangin' with the Winni bandits has been a blast, although not too good for my liver. I haven't been online in days, which is not the norm for me :)

I've also been able to get to a bunch of stuff on the boat I haven't had the time to do. Now my water system works, the head works great, all the air bladders (5 each side...very supportive, keeps you held in tight) in the bolsters work, the midships bilge pump works, fixed the engine hatch, etc etc. Two days ago my fridge stopped working, :mad: which to me is about as dire as a dual engine failure in a two engined helicopter. Turned out to be a severed wire. Nothing that a multimeter and a few expletives couldn't fix. Now the beer and soft drinks are cold.

Couple days ago the lake was kicking up something fierce, due to a prolonged strong NW wind. There were 4-5 ft waves in the broads (large central portion of the lake, bout 7 miles long and 2-3 miles wide). It builds up a vicious chop, very short period between waves. It was just amazing to drive into the teeth of it at 50-55 mph, the boat is so stable and well balanced...

There have been some real highlight the past week...partyin' with the bandits... the photo run on 6 July...visiting Pony Boy and Mustangs island camp... roving around with no particular destination in mind... boating in clear cool water, stopping every now and then to just jump into the lake...getting a great tan. Not thinking about work at all...not shaving..nice family dinners at home. And do you know what the best part is? I have another week left......

sorry I've been missing all the posts, I'll try to catch up later. Hope all are well!

Stix Magill
07-13-2002, 10:25 PM
Digger,

Life is rough for you isn't it?
:rolleyes:
Stix

PS: Bateman, that's a great avatar! :)

mattyboy
07-14-2002, 09:16 AM
I don't buy it!
this is a rousse, a fake post to fool everyone into thinking Digger is ok, wink
The winni bandits have obducted him and are forcing him into all sorts acts of... well decorum dictates these acts cannot be mentioned on a public forum :p wink :D

Let Digger go!
Let Digger go!

Digger,
only kidding, you deserve a great vacation glad to hear you're having fun!!

Matt

Bad-Tat
07-14-2002, 09:47 AM
Digger,
Glad to hear you're still with us and keeping up the Lake Winnie traditions!! I sure hope you have stock in an oil company running that many hours a day!!
Stix,
Ltl Griz took that avitar pix the second time I had Bad Tat out. We were slowing down trying to get the bow a bit lower!!! Just ask Toona about riding in the "Tat".

ToonaFish
07-14-2002, 09:31 PM
Toona on the Tat...
http://www.donzi.net/photos/chowardscream.jpg

(Wonder if Bateman drives the bevy of blondes around Cocktail Cove at those speeds?)

I agree with Matty - Digger needs to post a photo of himself holding a current newspaper as proof that he's amongst the living and hasn't succumbed to the WinniWinno's...

And where are the pics from the photo run? Did the police confiscate them? I warned Mustang that it wasn't a good idea to have Fabio pose with the lifting eyes... do you guys need us to raise bail?

Bunches,

Celene 'I hate rain, I hate rain, I hate rain'

Woodsy
07-15-2002, 06:58 AM
If you ever want to see Digger again, send a truckload of Budweiser to...

Winni Bandits
c/o
Nothin' Fancy
Weirs Beach, NH

This beer must be delivered ice cold in small ujnmarked 12ox containers...

Woodsy :D :D

Digger
07-16-2002, 08:57 AM
still alive! headed to the boat now! (I know its late, but last night I was overserved)... :D

Tom Davis
07-16-2002, 11:32 AM
%#$&@ !!! Digger escaped again, we'll have to recapture him this Friday at the Dice, have a good time boating this week. Still send the beer though or this weekend we will tighten security and you will never see Digger again...

Winni Poker Run July-26 through July-28th, Lots of events planned, planting the seed....

T-Bone