PDA

View Full Version : Things I have learned at Lake George this weekend!

Scott Pearson
09-08-2002, 10:38 PM
First let me thank FastEddie and his lovely wife for a great time had by all. Once again to those who did not make this one....You missed out!

Ok....these are the things that I have learned up at Lake George.

#1. Matty and his Wifes kids are very well behaved...I'm sure if they where not they would have there asses kicked.

#2. Matty makes one mean steak sandwich.

#3. You can pack alot of S**T in a mini van.

#4. Its not fun getting woken up at 12:30am by a bunch of punk kids singing and yelling right outside your hotel window. Good thing Cathy chased them off.....If it was up to me I would have smacked them around with a yard stick.

#5. DO NOT let Cathy hold the keys to your boat....they will get lost.

#6. Chris can not launch a boat...It launches itself.

#7. Chris is a little Larry Flint in the making...You should see some of the stuff I saw on his computer!

#8. Chris should sell his boat because he has no clue about what he is doing...This is acording to some smacked ass on the dock. I wont mention any names.

#9. Chris is always drunk at some point in the day.

#10. DO NOT touch the hatch on Chris's boat...It makes him very upset.

#11. Diana drives Cliffs boat better then him....Plus she is a hell of alot prettier.

#12. If food is involved Cliff is there...or atleast has his hands in some of it.

#13. DO NOT ride behind Cliffs boat...you will get hit with flying debris.

#14. Diana backes the boat trailer in better then Cliff.

#15. FastEddis likes flies in his syrup.

#16. Brendons Chriterion is a great Keg hauler.

#17. When in doubt....lift your drive!

#18. Dr. Dan is pretty impressive in his boat driving skills.

#19. Note to self....DO NOT let Cathy hold my keys ever again.

#20. Dr. Dan is 2 dock lines short of what he came to Lake George with.

#21. Geoo should be a film director....

#22. Chris's boat will not hold an ice bucket very well.

#23. Stuff will fly out of your boat without you even seeing it....Then it will sink. Some things faster then others.

#24. Did I mention that FastEddie likes flies in his syrup.

#25. Chris likes Teddy Bears.... Dont worry...your secret is safe with me.

#26. Cliff likes yelling "slowdown"

#27. Cliff: "Slowdown...I dont have a life vest on"
Scott: "Dont worry Cliff....S**T floats"

#28. Chris's girlfriend is very quite...unlike Chris. Man, is he always talking some kind of S**T.

#29. Cliff likes to take peoples dock spaces.

#30. DO NOT let Matty near a grill...He will brake it!

#31. Hugh Heffner has nothing over Chris.

#32. Everywhere I go I'm offering someone money for their boat....

#33. Cliff is to....ummmmmm....round....thats the word....to fit under his pickup bed cover....So he sends Diana to get the cooler.

#34. Dale Ernhart is dead! Let it go already!

#35. Elvis is alive and crusing around on Lake George.

#36. Chris is like one of those Gremlin's ...Or should I say Magway....You know....The thing that turned into the Gremlin....Only difference is when you feed Chris booze....he just pukes...Thank God he dosn't multiply.

Well...thats all I can think of right now....Headed for bed.....

(NJ)Scott

HyperDonzi
09-08-2002, 11:19 PM
a mini van? forget that! we went to erie ( 4 of us, mom me and 2 sisters) car was fully loaded the way up there, on the way back, we dropped 1.5 inch from all the souvenir weight. then my ever so CRAZY mom decides to get grocery shopping out of the way because it is on the way from erie to the house (remember we cannot breathe and are 1.5inch lower than we should be) there were groceries piled up all over us, the only one who could see the road was my mom, but just barely!!!! we were probably down over 2" from the car being so heavy!!!

Moody Blu'
09-08-2002, 11:52 PM
funny sh*t scott! :D

You guys make me feel like I missed out.

I think, I am going to be looking for a trailer or next spring..(I doubt it) but I may be. It seems all the Nj boys meet out outside NJ, must be ashamed? wink

MikeMiller
09-09-2002, 07:21 AM
Sure do wish I copuld have been there guys!!! Miss all of you very much. Good to hear that nothing with the crew has changed!!

Did you say "flies" in his syrup??

mattyboy
09-09-2002, 07:52 AM
Things I learned......

1. stay another night

2. when you get all your S#!+ out of the minivan and into a 16 it won't turn

3. bring more money to the island, so after all the raffles and auction you still have enough money to buy the red and white 18 to get all your S#!+ back home wink

4. you can't throw a rooster with a volvo 250

5. Don N makes a good BLOODY MARY and he needs to stick around another night. or a least leave a bottle or two for the morning after.

6. the water is cold in the pool and the lake, and not deep,rocks hurt if ya know what I mean!

7. Donzi people are great

8. Scott had orange handles on his staple gun

9. My wife and kids are great,they had a blast.

10. Jamie wants a 22 for her birthday Tuesday???

11. gotta learn how to fly like Scott and Chris,
screaming chicken and orange peel

12. Donzi people always help other people launch
and dock see 7

13. Dr Dan and Liz make good shisk kabobs,and are close enough to MD maybe next year they can bring some blueclaws.

14. it's worth 20 bucks to pay some punks from the town to keep Scott up at nite :D wink

15. Budweiser doesn't get shaken up too much on a 60mph ride on the criterion, good driving Brendan

16. Cliff nows how to have a good time. even when donzi hopping

17. Diana should give all the ladies donzi lessons, good job

18. Chris is gonna have to pay, or the forrest gump" there's ma boat" ramp story might be published in the college paper.

19. Donzi's without stripes run pretty good

20. don't drive into the village with your minivan and your family with a hangover, trailering the boat when the car show is in town,with the cans of cold beer sloshing around, calling your name,with 10,000 hot rods thumping,
after a wonderful weekend.

21. Brendan's bottle looks just like mine

22. made reservations for next year

let me clear up 20 my family didn't have a hang over just me eek!

Matt

GEOO
09-09-2002, 01:15 PM
HUM...

Thanks EDDIE... Two Black Hawks at the same event..
-Scott/Cathy make great Ribs.
-Dan didn't make enough shrimp/steak Kabob's, Awesome.
-Scott and Chris need to learn stuff flies out of their Donzi's at high speeds.
-Don't let Chris take the Video's.
-Cliff is a cautious passenger. He is the only one who asked if my dash grab rail was through bolted with a backing plate. (no backing plate)
-Brian is nuts!!!, all he wanted was to go faster, in the back seat...Three guys full fuel.
-Great, Great, People, A Lot of Fun........Thanks

Rootsy
09-09-2002, 03:21 PM
Hmmmm glad to see i am not the ONLY one who has problems with things flying out of the boat unnoticed... :rolleyes:

at least cushions float...

KMLFAMILY
09-09-2002, 06:12 PM
My lessons were. 1- Fasteddie & co. know how to make a new face feel welcome. ( Thank you) 2-Black Donzi"s look good together. 3- When you are passenger in a Blackhawk doing a fly-by (hold on tight.)4- Park where you are suppose to at the best damn hot rod show you"ll ever visit.5-Make resvervations early !Hope to meet again. KEN

waleyetwo
09-10-2002, 08:04 AM
sounds like you all had a great time.fast ed always puts on a good time.sounds like cris was up to his old tricks again.

Digger
09-11-2002, 03:39 PM
great posts guys, thx. gives even those who weren't there a pretty good flavor of the shenanigans going on. Chris seems to be getting picked on quite a bit. Seems to me Chris is a bright kid with a great future, that is if he would just lay off the sauce :p
glad a good time was had!!

CDMA
09-11-2002, 05:29 PM
Yeah why does everybody gotta pic on me wink wink wink

I just know how to have a good time. Work hard. Play harder.

Chris

Did I tell you the story of the oil pick up????

Barry Phillips
09-11-2002, 10:01 PM
Fast Eddie and Agusta thanks again for your efforts in putting on such a great event.
Perfect weather, great boats and fun people what more could one ask for.

Chris you barrel back runs like stink, I guess that Bravo was a good choice, boat looked great during your passes.

Geoo you are heard rather then seen and a great sound it is.

A fun ride in a brand new 350 mag demo 18 with that cool new monster gauge package.

A very rare Criterian and GT 21 decked out in 70's baby blue. Scott Peterson's orange and pearl retro rod and 2 Black Hawks at the same dock side by side. Fast Eddie's dream come true. A great time all in all.
SO-SLO