PDA

View Full Version : 48 hours and Counting..........

Boat_Mon
07-11-2002, 08:42 PM
I'm pickin' up the new (used) Donzi on Saturday...going nuts readin all this stuff from you guys!! I'm going to be lookin for some other Donzi nuts in the area to make some noise on the Great Lakes and the inland lakes......Woo Hoo...47hours 59min...47hours 58min..........

MOP
07-11-2002, 11:01 PM
I envy you we all know the feeling! Good luck, what is it? :D

Boat_Mon
07-11-2002, 11:20 PM
'67 Barrel Back from Eddie in NJ. I have to admit that I was very impressed in talking with him he's very technically and mechanically inclined, also, he's a straight shooter..no BS on top speed or engine internals that aren't there. Very comfortable with the purchase, of course I'll keep you guys updated...46 hours 18 min....

Ranman
07-12-2002, 07:48 AM
Boat_Mon,

There are many Michigan boaters on the board and I have met most of them on one lake or another. Your best bet for meeting up with some of us would be out on Lake St. Clair. THere are 15 to 20 Donzis running around out there and I try to get out to St. Clair as much as possible.

Last weekend they managed to gather 15 Donzis out on Gull island. Watch the boards for future gatherings. See you on the water. Randy

Boat_Mon
07-12-2002, 09:13 AM
That will be very cool...I'll definitely be watching. I should be able to get over to St. Clair at least once a month! :cool: At the end of this month the wife (Mindy) and I are going up camping in Mackinaw City. We are planning on taking the boat up and crossing over to Mackinack island for the day. Should be pretty fun, if anyone else is gonna be in the area let me know, maybe we'll run into ya! 24hrs 45 min.........

MOP
07-14-2002, 08:59 PM
Well don't keep us in suspence! How was you first ride? :D