PDA

View Full Version : Dinner with Digger at Crew's

Brad Lyon
09-07-2002, 10:18 PM
What a nice dinner we had at Crew's restaurant on the Clinton River!

On the left we have:
Jerry Glendening
Doug Glendening
Constantine
Myself (Brad Lyon)
Donzi Jenn
Randy Oaks (Ranman)

On the right we have:
Wes (sitting across from Randy)
Stacy
Digger
Jeff

The photograph was taken by my beautiful wife Donzi Kim.

And a special thanks goes out to Scot Van Alstine! Although you are more than a thousand miles away you brought all of these really nice people together!

Brad

http://www.donzi.net/photos/blyon001164.jpg Donzi Kim.

Ranman
09-07-2002, 10:26 PM
Well Brad...You didn't waste any time getting home and posting the pic. What did you do, run in the house and jump on the computer? :D :D . Donzi Jenn and I enjoyed the company of you and Kim tonight. We hope to see you guys again soon.

Stay tuned. Pics of the days events wil be fourthcoming.

Randy Oak

Brad Lyon
09-07-2002, 10:30 PM
Hey!

I was wondering how you got home, put the boat away, and got online before I finished posting. I also noticed that Digger was online right away but I figured he had access to the internet in the car!

Looking forward to seeing everyone in the AM.

Brad

ToonaFish
09-08-2002, 02:07 AM
Will Digger never learn? We ransom him from the Winni Bandits, only to watch him fall into the hands of the Jobbienooner Pirates. Clearly they've handcuffed him to that chair and are forcing him to imbibe non-Coors beer. I'll bet they even coerced him into giving up his beads while out boating today. Have they no mercy?

Digger
09-08-2002, 06:04 PM
you're right Celene, I'll never learn :D (nice avatar btw)

dinner was a great time, a perfect end to a day of boating and visiting with friends and making new ones,

and I have to echo Brad, Scot Van A, thank you for spawning this ever growing circle of great folks!

...they even let me drink Coors Light :D