PDA

View Full Version : APOLOGY TO PODDLE

DAULEY
11-23-2003, 11:20 AM
if i insulted you i am sorry
BOB

boldts
11-23-2003, 06:43 PM
Scott, I'm sorry! :D Now with that said, I'll just give my .02 on this whole Criterion deal.

These are probably one of the most sought after Donzi boats. The sad thing in my opinion is the secrecy and even the back stabbing some will use to obtain one. Note: I'm not accusing anyone of anything here. Let me just ask a question. Doesn't this work the same way in car buying? If there is a car you just have to have and you found that car, would you tell everyone in the world about the car? Probably not unless you knew you did not have the money to buy the vehicle. So it is with any collectable item including Donzi boats.

Being a gathering coordinator, I've seen men who maybe took something someone said on this forum the wrong way, become good friends just because they met at our gathering and were big enough to talk to one another.

I congratulate all who have the means to purchase a Donzi old or new and enjoy it. If it needs restored, we should all be thankful that someone has the talent or dollars to bring that Donzi maybe many of us have never seen before back from rotting away in a barn or lot somewhere.

Point is. If you feel someone is acting in a way they shouldn't, e-mail them and ask if you can give them a call to talk with them. Most of us have valid e-mail addresses registered here. It in my opinion is like the boats for sale section. If you don't have anything good to say, keep it off-line. This site is THE Donzi website, read by folks all over the world. You won't find any other like it representing other boat manufacturers.

Be aggressive in your search, but hey, treat others the way you would want to be treated yourself. The person being hurt, may be the person who someday saves your butt or is nice enough to give you a lead on something you really want or need!