PDA

View Full Version : Gull Island on Saturday 9/7

Ranman
09-06-2002, 07:57 AM
Looks like I'll be out at Gull Island on Saturday for the Jobbienooner II. We'll be at the North end of the island sort of between the light houses and the channel. I like to keep a bit of distance from the crazies. Anyone going to be out on Saturday?

Woodsy
09-06-2002, 08:50 AM
mmmmmm JOBBIENOONER!!!

Keep up the Bandits traditon! I'll expect to see some cool pix!! Tell Jenn Hi for Princess & I....

Woodsy Von Donzi :D :D

Donzi Jenn
09-06-2002, 12:25 PM
Hey there, Woodsy. How's my big huggy bear? We promise to keep with Winni tradition. Only I bring my own beads and act stupid anyway. How does that sound? Please tell Princess that I said hello. We miss you guys!

Love ya! DJ

PS Please refer to avatar :p :p :p

olredalert
09-06-2002, 03:21 PM
Randy,

-----Actually going out right now,but will see you out there tomorrow.Hope digger gets ahold of one of us.Im the challenged one as I dont have a cell phone,so,hopefully,he will get through to you or someone!.........Will probably splash in St.Clair as Algonac may be a little crowded.See you Sat........just......ol red(Bill S)

Ranman
09-06-2002, 06:40 PM
Bill, DIgger is with us right now. He will be with us tomorrow at Gull Island. Be sure to meet us. Call my cell if you need to tomorrow at 248-830-2390.

Brad Lyon
09-06-2002, 09:07 PM
Anyone going later that I could bum a ride with? My boat is up north and I have a funeral to go to in the morning that will last until about 1:30PM.

Brad