PDA

View Full Version : looking for fasteddie

DAULEY
11-21-2003, 06:48 PM
i heard that real men run blackhawks is that a true statement

FASTEDDIE
11-21-2003, 07:55 PM
Well, most wimps run volvo,alphas or bravos. These units are safe and are easily driven by inexperienced or conservative drivers. They are not exciting and are easily manuvered by beginners and people who can't stand excitement or a rush. Blackhawk people live on the edge, drive to the limit and always push the limit, because one wrong move with a Blackhawk and your gone. Yes, Real Men drive Blackhawks. Ask any Donzi girl you see,Blackhawks draw the women. When they see your counter rotating surface props, they get excited and want to ride with you to the edge. It causes such a commotion with woman that Mercury decided to discontinue the model rather then get involved in litigation because of women chasing Blackhawk drivers at boat ramps all over the country. So with only a few of these left, we have to be careful as to not cause commotion at docks or boat ramps. I personally try to drive my Blackhawk at night to control the crowds. eek! eek!

Air 22
11-22-2003, 07:40 AM
Eddie...I've seen you out there on LG at nite. Boat full of hotties...was one of them my wife?? :D

boxy
11-22-2003, 10:53 AM
FASTEDDIE:
I personally try to drive my Blackhawk at night to control the crowds. eek! eek! So that's why every time I looked during the day it was tied to the dock in the 1000 Islands....... :D :D

mattyboy
11-22-2003, 05:45 PM
I hear it also stops bullies from grabbing your girl and kicking sand on your blanket at the beach! eek! :p wink :D
It's the Charles Atlas' of outdrives

Matty
VOLVO nerd :rolleyes:

mattyboy
12-01-2003, 11:15 AM
hey wait a minute ain't you the guy who has an LE blackhawk with a bravo drive for sale???? eek! eek! :confused:
real men ????? LMAO

Matty
:D

DAULEY
12-01-2003, 12:51 PM
ya changed drive because my daughter could not dock it and she uses the boat to waterski also because the upper gears blew
i think since i have owned it i myself put 15hrs on her my daughter put the rest on her. got tired of getting calls from her to help get boat back in slip

Rootsy
12-01-2003, 01:15 PM
so what you are saying dualy is... that to be a real man ya gotta be sporting a short shaft??? eek!

guess i'm only half a man then :(

Root - Slightly stubby

Ranman
12-01-2003, 03:01 PM
Root,

I weigh like 265lbs, how about you?

...wondering if I'm 2 men

Rootsy
12-01-2003, 04:13 PM
Oak,

i'm getting fat... i'm up to a whopping 155... february fat in late november already... man... i best lay off the twinkies and labatt :rolleyes:

DUDE you need a shortie! Then you can hang with us WANNABE real men :D wink :p

Ranman
12-01-2003, 04:44 PM
Physically, I'm 2 and mentally I'm about 17. :D

I already have a shortie...oh, you mean drive.

...I'm talking about Donzi Jenn, what were you thinking?

DAULEY
12-01-2003, 05:58 PM
no this was just suppose to be a joke and make small talk
anyone want some popcorn and a beer

farmer tx
12-01-2003, 11:10 PM
Is a Blackhawk really a Blackhawk without a Blackhawk drive :confused:

CDMA
12-01-2003, 11:46 PM
Makes you wonder why it won't sell...

C

Making trouble wink

Forrest
12-02-2003, 08:35 AM
Chris, maybe you ought to just keep it, and mount it on one of your Donzis, and you too can reap all the great benefits listed above! wink :D

mattyboy
12-02-2003, 09:48 AM
Real men don't eat quiche'......
but Chris I think that BlacKhawk drive would make a great cuisineart and whip up a delightfully , fluffy and wonderfully
delicious spinach quiche ohhh!!!! wummy!!! wink :p :D eek! ,

oh it was a joke???
take an LE blackhawk and make it a 502 22 classic(not that ther's anything wrong with a 502 22 classic),,
sorry I don't get it :confused:

Matty
ROTFLMAOPIMP

Rootsy
12-02-2003, 09:57 AM
Matty,

it's like castrating a bull and sending it to slaughter... looses all it's piss and vinigar, gets the nose by the ladies and gets pushed around by all the other bulls...

but boy does it sure taste good when ya cut into that steak.. yummy wink

Root

mattyboy
12-02-2003, 10:04 AM
ummm taste like chicken eek! wink :D

Matty

Walt. H.
12-03-2003, 08:30 AM
Sounds like a BlackHawk that had a vasectomy to make it play better with others! :D Or is it now like a hotrod with a none posi rear so it can make turns without the hopping chatter? Ummmmm?

W.H. :)