PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Carpet

knots2u
11-16-2002, 09:20 PM
A while back the Harbormaster posted a question for us about interest in snap-in carpet. We searched high and low for carpet and binding that would live up to our name, and now Bilt-Rite is pleased to announce that carpet is available for the 18' 2+3 and 22' 2+3 Classics. Carpet for the 16' will be available shortly. Our color selections are Royal Blue, Tasmania Red, and Ebony Black. All of our carpet is bound with matching premium vinyl. To maintain easy access, a separate piece is cut for the cooler cover. Stainless steel snaps are included, studs available by request wink . Base price is $320., add the licensed Donzi logo, in your choice of color, for an additional $65.
While I have your attention :D , is there any interest in a Donzi office chair? It would make a great gift for the person who has just about everything! Your choice of colors, how about a stripe?

http://www.donzi.net/photos/office-chair.jpg

The chair shown is the 22' 2+3 bucket, we could also do the 16'/18' version.

For more information on carpet or the office chair please post it here, email bkns84@aol.com (mailto:bkns84@aol.com) or call Bilt-Rite at 540-981-1711

harbormaster
11-16-2002, 09:34 PM
Cool Chair!!

Give a price!

I wonder what the shipping would be?

knots2u
11-16-2002, 10:28 PM
Hey Scot,
It really is pretty cool, this is what I use for my desk chair, maybe I should make a matching foot rest. I don't have a price on the base yet, still looking for a supplier. Our regular price on just the seat is $325 for a 22' 2+3 and $295 for a 16'/18' bucket. I've been tempted to make one with the ultra soft leather like vinyl just to see how it feels. Shipping shouldn't be bad at all. Tomorrow I'll post shipping weights and our shipping from zip code so rates can be checked.

Thanks!
Bob Ellmann
Bilt-Rite Upholstery

Tomahawk
11-17-2002, 08:01 PM
Now that is neat! What better way to sit while cruising around the Donzi Registry?

knots2u
11-17-2002, 10:07 PM
I can still produce original X-18 buckets. Price is $325 each. I also have patterns for the upholstery for the rear bench. The patterns for the wood in the rear bench were destroyed a while back in a fire. I sure would like to get my hands on a bench in need of upholstery.........give me a call.