PDA

View Full Version : Try the chat again.

harbormaster
11-13-2002, 10:39 PM
Try the chat again. I made a few tweeks.
It is up all the time.

http://www.donzi.net/chatframes.html

pmreed
11-13-2002, 10:44 PM
It works. Or at least it mirrored what I typed; there was no one to talk to.

Phil

Greg K
11-13-2002, 11:39 PM
Scot,
Refresh causes scroll to go to top..hides last typed messages in the window, even when at maximum. Would also like to see the cursor stay in the message box. thanks

mattyboy
11-14-2002, 06:23 AM
I got a CGI error when logging in

Dr. Dan
11-14-2002, 06:43 AM
Scott it was in a constant indexing mode, it would not allow you to scroll down or read your posts it would constantly move to the top of the page! But other than that it worked! :p ...Doc

harbormaster
11-14-2002, 07:20 AM
Great. Another piece of software to support.

I will check into it.

MOP
11-14-2002, 07:57 AM
Me too I also got a CGI error, but did see the other members posts, any idea whats happening? It seemed to work Ok the other day, although there was'nt anyone in the chat it did show me logging in and showed a test message.

MOP
11-14-2002, 08:01 AM
Maybe put it under "Been There Done That" you got enough stuff to do, it is a nice idea but from the posts it seems more novel and good tips may be lost.

harbormaster
11-14-2002, 10:02 AM
I was trying to find something free that would run under win2000. I guess I am going to have to buy something.

Ranman
11-14-2002, 11:00 AM
Scot, Try this site. This is the app OSO uses and it works pretty darn good.

www.jpilot.com (http://www.jpilot.com)

Here's some info from the faq. If it is possible to implement this package, I will personally donate the $50 to register it.

Where can I get it and is it free?
You can download jIRC applet for free and install it in your web site. If you find it useful, please register it. Registration fee is only $US49.99.
Each web site you deploy jIRC applet on, requires a licese key. Starting from version 2.42, jIRC applet will compare the applet host name and the registered host name, so you will need license key for each web site you installed your jIRC applet.
By registering the applet, you will be able to modify some of the wordings on the applet and have access to some advance configurations later when available.

HyperDonzi
11-14-2002, 02:26 PM
Quote--
Me too I also got a CGI error, but did see the other members posts, any idea whats happening? It seemed to work Ok the other day, although there was'nt anyone in the chat it did show me logging in and showed a test message.

Same problem in Win 98 se, with Microsoft IE ver. 6.

Hope it works soon!!