PDA

View Full Version : How fast is too fast????

Scott Pearson
11-08-2002, 07:03 PM
Thought this was cool.....I have got to get a life...... http://www.donzi.net/photos/spearfast01.jpg

(NJ)Scott

BERTRAM BOY
11-08-2002, 07:33 PM
Stop screwing around and go "stain da house".....

Shanghied Again
11-08-2002, 08:10 PM
I am going to tell your Wife she needs a bigger Honey Do list for you!

Dr. Dan
11-08-2002, 09:34 PM
:D Looks like you're driving into a "Worm Hole" from Star Trek or something, and it also looks like its sub Zero Cooooooold out!...But you are right...it's always cool in the great pumpkin! wink ...Doc

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
11-08-2002, 10:39 PM
THE ORANGE IS FADING.
Looking good in 2 footers... Awesome...
Maybe you need a new color! wink

Did you ever cash that old keg in, by the back door?

I am loooking forward to the pic's of the garage. Please share so we can all envy!
Bryan

FlatRacer, aka BarrelBack
11-08-2002, 10:47 PM
Scotty, beam me up!!!

mattyboy
11-08-2002, 11:52 PM
you erase like I paint!
you forgot the reflection in the water wink

does anyone remember the movie "the vanashing point" the guy who drove around in the white cuda or challenger I can never remember :D
never mind
Matt

Scott Pearson
11-09-2002, 06:25 AM
....fumes...what fumes?

Bryan...I took the keg to the local dump....didnt have time to stop by the bar...I might have stayed. I plan on breaking ground on the garage in a few weeks...waiting for some paper work before I can pick up my permits.

Matty....I thought about the reflections....I coulnt figure how to do it so it looked good....

(NJ)SCott

mattyboy
11-09-2002, 06:52 AM
Scott,
messing with your paint shop program??
I'm begging please come back to us, put down the mouse and step away from computer, finish the house get the garage done and get to work on one of those donzis......

was down by you on Thurs was gonna call ya but my helper had other plans, I didn't realize Howell was so big??? ran from Freehold thru Howell on rt 33, I only thought is was by rt 9.

Matt

Scott Pearson
11-09-2002, 07:09 AM
Matty...you should have called! Howell is 67sq miles...its big. 48,000 people.

(NJ)Scott

mattyboy
11-09-2002, 07:16 AM
was gonna but my helper was in a big rush to get home to his girlfriend, and he knows when I say i'm just gonna stop for one.... well you know how that goes..
I'm down there every other week or so, Freehold jeep and mitsubishi are my accounts, next time I'm down there I'll call you

Matt

HyperDonzi
11-09-2002, 01:31 PM
Too fast? what??? Didnt Mario Andretti have a saying "If you feel in control, your not going fast enough" Looks like it is under control!!!

Nice photoshop work... :)