PDA

View Full Version : Don Aronow Memorabilia

FASTEDDIE
10-12-2000, 08:37 PM
As I stated earlier ,before my post was deleted, I am taking a poll to see if any of the Donzi Registry members would be interested in purchasing repro or copies of originals of Don Aronows private collection.
We could get posters.license plates.ad copies and even never before seen copies of the original Beatle pictures. I know you all
saw the one in Michaels book but believe me there are many more.If you have any suggestions on items you would be interested in please drop me an email. If enough interest is present I will take it to the next step.

Yours Through The Hull,

------------------
FASTEDDIE

Wylie
10-12-2000, 10:30 PM
I have the one in the book but its not for sale. I will be at the boat show. Not sure what day but I'll will be looking around for Mark Macmanus and other people who know dad.

GEOO
10-13-2000, 02:39 PM
Ed, I would be interested in some pictures, particularly the old boats racing. GEoo

FASTEDDIE
10-13-2000, 04:50 PM
WYLIE,
Give me a call some weekend at 518-668-4310
I'll tell you some people that new your Dad very well and could tell you some wonderful stories about him.You Dad would bring Turkeys into the plant at Christmas for all the families to enjoy and many cuban families were just coming to the U.S. He provided steady fiberglass and carpentry work for them on N.West 188th street and even the little children loved Don.They all came to his factory and when they grew up Don gave them a job.
He was loved by all his employees and thier families and in return they were loyal to him.As he built Magnum and Cigarette
and Squadron he hired all the kids growing up and today the best fiberglass man,Angel still works for Apache Boats and Dons guys are still in the business.He single handedly built all the companies on 188th street and provided a jobs and a careers for many people. Don was a great and kind man to work for and some of his families are still there today.
And don't forget,they all loved Don very much.

------------------
FASTEDDIE

gerry
10-13-2000, 04:56 PM
Wylie I have a question for you to prove if you are realy Don's youngest son.
When you were a baby your Mom had a cat, tell me the colr of the cat and the name.
I hope you give us the right answer and looking forward to meet you at the Ft.Lauderdale show.
The Mark McManus display will be next to the Double Tree Hotel.

gerry
10-13-2000, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by gerry:
Wylie I have a question for you to prove if you are realy Don's youngest son.
When you were a baby your Mom had a cat, tell me the color of the cat and the name.
I hope you give us the right answer and looking forward to meet you at the Ft.Lauderdale show.
The Mark McManus display will be next to the Double Tree Hotel.

Donzi Marine VP
10-14-2000, 11:21 PM
Wylie,

My name is Nick Miller. I am Vice President of Donzi Marine. Please call me at Donzi at (941) 755-7790. I would like to speak with you and set up a meeting for during the Ft. Lauderdale show.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Nick Miller

lou
10-15-2000, 06:55 AM
I have several Donzi pins, rings and money clips. Some have the propeller logo some have the lion and dolphin logo all are sterling silver or 14k gold.