PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Classic Christmas Cards

FASTEDDIE
10-10-2000, 09:14 PM
The Lake George Donzi Classic Club is asking for your feedback. We are thinking about selling Christmas cards featuring the Donzi Classic drawn on the front of the card. Maybe Santa Claus driving and a wreath here and there with a little holly. No inscription inside, send a personal note but below the classic the following "Have a Donzi Classic Christmas". Boat will be white with red stripe and each card will come with an envelope.Price will be $1.75 each plus postage to your house.Don't send it to everyone,just someone who appreciates your Donzi. Testing the market to see if there is a demand. If you would be interested in ordering these cards, please post your comments and include what quanity you would like to order. Thanks.
------------------
FASTEDDIE

Front
http://www.donzi.net/cardfront.jpg
Inside
http://www.donzi.net/inside.jpg

[This message has been edited by harbormaster (edited 11-13-2000).]

Scott Pearson
10-10-2000, 09:29 PM
Hay Ed,

I would be real interested if the boat on the X-Mass cards was ORANGE & WHITE. But Red and White...You know its just like everyone elses boat.

(laughing)

Your boat is Red and White isn't it?

(laughing harder!)

(NJ) Scott

FASTEDDIE
10-11-2000, 04:39 AM
My boat is red and white but so are 50% of the Donzis in the world.If everyone votes for blue and white thats what it will be but we are limited because they are printed by computer and you know the colors available on your printer. How many did you want Scott?

------------------
FASTEDDIE

Scott Pearson
10-11-2000, 08:06 AM
Ed,

I'm still laughing...Put me in for 10 cards.

(NJ) Scott

FASTEDDIE
10-11-2000, 06:38 PM
Thanks for your order Scott, anyone else interested?

------------------
FASTEDDIE

PaulO
10-12-2000, 09:46 AM
Eddie,
Put me down for 20 or so ( however you think you will package them). Also, I need to know the date for the spring dustoff as soon as possible. My wife want to make a vacation of it and you know how hard it is to get reservations in the good places.
Thanks,
PaulO

Joe I
10-12-2000, 03:18 PM
About the Lake George 2001 Spring dustoff. I run straight thru hull exhaust on my 454. How strict are they about enforcing the noise limit? I have never been checked. Does anyoen know if I will pass? I want to have fun without any worries.

GEOO
10-12-2000, 03:50 PM
Joe, You should be fine running on Lake George. As long as you don't aggravate someone on shore, by doing fly by's in the same location, you won't have a problem. My 18' is Too loud and I haven't had a problem. GEOO

FASTEDDIE
10-12-2000, 08:26 PM
Paul,
The Lake George Donzi Classic Club Spring Dust off will be on June 16, 2001 and we are going to have a wonderful guest speaker.
Much to early to go into detail but this one will be the biggest ever.Please leave me some feedback on the Christmas cards.

------------------
FASTEDDIE

Edward Donnelly
10-16-2000, 12:47 AM
You can count me in for 20, when and where does the cheuqe(check)go? ( Can you tell I'm (Canadian?)

FASTEDDIE
10-17-2000, 07:13 PM
Ed,
Thank you for your order.Details will follow
Right now I'm getting ready to print the cards so I have to know how many everyone needs.Money and shipping details will follow to all those that order through emails at a later date but certainly in time for your Christmas lists.

------------------
FASTEDDIE

donzi86
10-22-2000, 06:03 PM
Ed, cards sound like a great idea. Please put me down for 20. Thanks,

Shawn

FASTEDDIE
11-15-2000, 05:26 PM
Now you can see the card under the first post.Its not embossed, drawn by a local artist and it is computer generated and comes with a matching red envelope.Price again is $1.75 each and 10 is minimum order.Postage is $5.00
Place your orders on this post.All orders should be in by December 5th so we can get the cards to you in time. Happy Donzi
Holidays!

------------------
FASTEDDIE

boldts
11-15-2000, 09:25 PM
Ed,
Great idea, please put me down for 10. My special boating friends will be envious that they can't get a card of their boat make. HA HA

R & P
12-01-2000, 10:12 AM
We are new to this site. We have a 22 foot classic and would like to get some of the Christmas Cards. How do I order them ?

Pamela

GEOO
12-01-2000, 08:32 PM
Pamala, Contact ED, His E:mail is: fasteddie@lgdonziclassic.com or check out his Lake George Donzi Club at http://www.lgdonziclassic.com/ GEOO

[This message has been edited by GEOO (edited 12-01-2000).]