PDA

View Full Version : David Howe Update

harbormaster
03-15-2001, 06:03 PM
For those who are interested I just received an update from David Howe who was having problems obtaining Z care documentation for service from his dealer.

He has been successful working with Jim Martin director of Donzi Customer Service. Jim Martin has established the Z Care policy today at Donzi's expense.

Scot - The Harbormaster

Dave Howe
03-16-2001, 05:37 AM
Thank you to Jim Martin and all who expressed concern and helped out.
Dave Howe

harbormaster
03-16-2001, 08:20 AM
What?? refresh my memory. What modification are you talking about?

Scot

Dave Howe
03-16-2001, 04:15 PM
Wrong Problem. I didn't have any website. Just a problem that Jim Martin and some of you Donzi guys helped me with.

BigGrizzly
03-16-2001, 09:53 PM
Dave, WE didn't help you. you did it your self. No one on this site has that power. It was Donzi and Donzi alone that did it.

Randy

Bryan Tuvell
03-16-2001, 10:21 PM
Glad we cleared up the issue on Dave is.

The blister boat guy is ALL OVER the web. Donzi should make a statement or something! Boattrader.com, when you search to buy a DONZI you find him, a "consumer alert" or some crap, out of 127 Donzi's for sale his article is easy to spot.
He is on boatered.com and a couple other hi vis sights, those are two of the many I have seen, I am not trying to stir a fire, but if I see them on the other sites I visit daily others do to.
As my wife says, he has issues!
His threat to be on every search engine is not a threat, it is a fact!
I am not taking his side in no way so don't give me grief over this info, just my 2 cents...
Bryan