PDA

View Full Version : Stromers Back

Stromer
09-23-2000, 06:31 PM
To all my cyber Donzi freinds - sorry I have been away. A few months ago my house took a lightning strike and blew out some 110 outlets, the phones, and my PC! Just got the PC tower back from the local PC doctors!

I missed the board!

I also missed the Poler Run in Sarasota and I live here!!!

Anway - good to be back Donzi Bros!

------------------

GeneD
09-25-2000, 07:39 AM
Welcome back big fella!
So, what...they don't give you a computer at work? What's with that?
What is your next big event to be attended? I'm thinking that we will be going to the APBA World's over by you. Forget when that is, but we will try to go.
We're heading over to the SBI race in Nassau on Saturday morning.
Then in two weeks, the Nationals in Wahington, NC.
Then off to the World's in Key West.
That is our present schedule, how you looking?
How is that bad boy Donzi of yours?

------------------
GeneD
Melbourne, Florida

BERTRAM BOY
09-28-2000, 01:53 PM
I was wondering what happened to you....
BERTRAM BOY

Stromer
09-30-2000, 08:36 AM
Gene,
The 72 18' is doing very well. I did lunch it over a 70ft Hatters wake (the hatteras was trying to get up on plane in a 20yrd wide channel). I was thinking stuff it or launch to the next crest. I did not slow, no I put the hammer down and made it to the next crest - landed perfectly square on the little donzi's center of gravity and I heard the crack! Nothing major (in fact I'm almost done with the repair). Just pissed me off. Why was this !@#hole is a yacht try to dredge it deeper in such a narrow part - he could have slowed down.

As for a computer at work, yes I have one but BIG BROTHER has been watching lately and firing employees!

BERTRAM BOY - thanks for wondering what happened - I'm glad to be back.

------------------