PDA

View Full Version : Damn NJ rain!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott Pearson
09-23-2000, 04:46 PM
This rain is the pits! Have the deck all sanded and cant do anything in the rain. The hull is in the garage waiting for the motor compartment to dry and the other two bays a full of stuff I cant put in the rain either.

This is driving me nutz...

Looks like a good day to get real drunk...Yup...thats what i'm going to do.

(NJ) Scott

Stromer
09-23-2000, 06:36 PM
Scott - Just move to FLA. Ya just have to worry about Tropical Storms and Hurricanes every now and then.

Stromer

Blewbyu
09-23-2000, 06:37 PM
Hey Scott-Whydontcha move out here to Seattle??Everybody else has.......and it hardly ever rains.....and the traffic is great!If you knit,you can finish a whole sweater on your way home!
It doesn't rain hard out here-just drizzles........for 10 months a year or so...and the sky stays about the same hue(gray), all the time.Summer was on Tuesday this year,and it was gorgeous!

Blewbyu
09-23-2000, 06:41 PM
Stromer-Heard ya had a drizzly day last week-soft wind out uf the SW at 70 knots....
Found yer house yet?
Sure beats Seattle tho!

Stromer
09-23-2000, 06:48 PM
BlewbyU,
I kept telling my wife "don't worry honey, it's just like a nor-easter in the north east. Just a little wind and rain"

Well holy @#$%!
In the moring we had catfish in the street!

The Donzi was ok in the garage!

My old time FLA neighbors say this was a baby storm. You don't have a house after the real one comes.

AHH SUN & FUN for now!

------------------

Scott Pearson
09-24-2000, 08:22 AM
Rain AGAIN Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, it sounds like it could be worse. I'll be staying in today. Gonna smoke some beef and make some jerky. Dont feel very much like getting drunk again.

C-Yea

(NJ) Scott