PDA

View Full Version : Lenny...I found a nice project for you.

Scott Pearson
09-22-2000, 07:15 AM
Lenny,

This guy Hank in Brick Twp. NJ has a 1974 Donzi 18 foot. I looked at this boat about 2 months ago and he didn't want to sell it. Well I saw it in the paper this week for sale. He is asking $4500.00.

The boat is pretty clean. It was re-painted once and really isnt all that bad. The boat is all there. It has all the orig hardware and its not in bad shape. he said the motor is seazed up but I really think its something else. Its a small block chevy with a Volvo drive. He says the motor is pretty beefy and by the way it looks it has some nice stuff on it. Alum. risers and manifolds, alum intake. Fuel tank looks to be in great shape all alum. The boat is still left hand drive and it also have a pretty nice trailer.

I have to tell you if I didn't have my Donzi. I would scoff this thing up in a second.

This guy also has a real clean Cigarette.
but that is not for sale.

Lenny...Give me a call and I will give you the rest of the info.

(732) 886-2878

(NJ)Scott

oldLenny
09-22-2000, 11:48 AM
Scot, thanks for the post. I sent you some e-mail. Wondering if it was an X boat or classic. Has it been for sale very long? I am leaving for a small 3 day road trip/vacation this afternoon so the Registry will get a rest from me.
GeneD, thanks for the help in similies http://www.donzi.net/ubb/tongue.gif