PDA

View Full Version : FrankC/Geoo

PaulO
09-20-2000, 10:01 AM
I am wondering if I need to show you guys the short, non-5mph route from Paddy McGees to the Patchogue river. I don't know if there are pace boats or what or if you have to go a particular route. I hope to meet Frank friday and Geoo on Sat. morning. Let me know how this poker run thing works.
PaulO

CDMA
09-20-2000, 10:06 AM
Anyone going had an extra helmet with face sheild for me. Can't find one.

Chris

GEOO
09-20-2000, 02:28 PM
PaulO, I'm all set for Saturday. Planning on meeting you at your place early in the morning.. Maybe you can show us the short cut on the way to PM's. GEOO

Frank Civitano
09-20-2000, 06:23 PM
Paul O. I will see you Friday E- Mail me with your number. I am leavin Toms River Nj about 12-12.30 We should be up around 3.00 pm. We are staying at the Marriot changed plans after the woman wanted to know how many hours I wanted! OK And it came with Free Movie ( The Kids would love that!)
I will E-Mail you with new number!

------------------
Frank Civitano

Frank Civitano
09-20-2000, 06:30 PM
Chris,I'll be bringing both of mine. If its not raining you can borrow mine. I cant stand wearing one only if I have to . (Life Jackets a Must)

------------------
Frank Civitano

GEOO
09-20-2000, 09:06 PM
Chris, I have two Life line Jackets.

I went out to do some engine tuning this evening. Tuning in the marsh area went well, then I went for ride in the sound. I adjusted the tabs and started into a 70 mph cruise, then put it to the pins. I felt my back push into the seat, I was flying, then BLAAAA the engine went dead, right in the channel to Bridgeport Harbor. Lucky for me my brother was only a mile away, fishing. He came just as the Ferry started my way. OH Man was I stressed!!! I needed to find the problem. Half an hour later back at home I found a blown fuse. It had some corrosion on it and must have over heated. I think I'll bring extra fuses for the Poker Run?? GEOO

CDMA
09-21-2000, 11:58 AM
Weather channel long term forecast for Long Island: Saturday showers high of 68....ewwww

ok so where else can I get a helmet

PaulO
09-21-2000, 12:04 PM
Last report I heard is that showers may come late Saturday into Sunday. The weather man I heard said not to cancel any Saturday plans because of it. I will be there rain or shine. If it is raining, It will probably only be showers that will stop. Alex, Dave, Ralph, Rich, are we all set? Tanner park at 9:00 AM? If you don't have my cell number, please e-mail me. If you are not going to make it, please let us know so we don't waste too much time waiting. I may not be able to communicate via the web on Friday ( I may take the day off) so, call me with any changes.
PaulO