PDA

View Full Version : A radical Idea.

Formula Jr
06-30-2001, 03:43 AM
There are people here that I've met and have been on this board for a long time. Now this country is a big place, and there's lakes and oceans and stuff. I would like to propose something along the lines of the youth hostles that are scattered across the country. Something like a box in your registry profile that says- open door for traveling Donzi owners.

http://www.epud.net/~owen/images/sig3.gif

RedDog
06-30-2001, 06:03 AM
Owen - my door is open. Come on in!

------------------
Reddog
mailto:tsfloyd@bigfoot.comtsfloyd@bigfoot.com</A>

harbormaster
06-30-2001, 08:03 AM
Stay away from my house you buncha Donzi Trash!

BERTRAM BOY
06-30-2001, 09:16 AM
I've met a bunch of you throughout the last couple of Donzi "outings". Can we really use the "YOUTH" in the same sentence?
BERTRAM BOY

------------------------------------------
Comedicly challenged nowhere near Cuba

boldts
06-30-2001, 09:48 AM
Everyone,
If your in the Central Ohio area, and you let me know when you'll be here, if we're available, our home is open to anyone needing a place to stay. Can't offer a lot of luxury, but you will be welcome.

The Boldt Family

Blewbyu
07-01-2001, 03:53 AM
Our joint is open......$50 bucks a night and all you can eat........one free launch.No parking tho.
Criminelly Jr.,ya shoulda come by this weekend (for free).Had the whole tour lined up....
Regards-Jeffrey,
Admiral of the North Pacific

Formula Jr
07-01-2001, 04:20 AM
This is what happens when you run a 35 year old boat hard. Things break. My last run-a-bout on the local lake tore up the electrical systems pretty good and the trim tabs got a wierd short that deployed the Starboard Tab down. It didn't seem any rougher than normal, but I'm not a good judge of such things. The 8000 mile tow may have chaffed the whole harness, cause there's all kinds of little stuff quit working. When she's 100%, I'll definity head up there, after having my fingers re-attached after the 4th.

[This message has been edited by Formula Jr (edited 07-01-2001).]

Blewbyu
07-01-2001, 04:38 AM
Glad to hear you didn't sack it altogether-sorry 'bout th boat tho...wierd stuff sounds like.
Get some sleep.See ya when you get fixed-and don't lose body parts on the Fourth.Have a fifth on the third instead!
Regards-Jeff

Frank Civitano
07-01-2001, 10:54 AM
Hey, my house is like Grand Centel station anyway. If there wasn't a boating person staying over in the summer? We would be lost! But Youths watch that? My doors are always open

------------------
Frank Civitano

marcdups
07-01-2001, 01:40 PM
Not much room in my one bedroom apartement, couch is comfortable though, welcome

Marc
youth's all take now, youth hear!!!

north of the equator, still in the south

Looped
07-01-2001, 06:51 PM
Gotta pool & a pond, you're welcome to the pond anytime. Just kidding, you can come in any time! Sorry, no pond either.

Craig

roadtrip2
07-01-2001, 11:09 PM
Okay here we go,
Lake house under construction west of Fort Worth about 100 miles on Possum Kingdom Lake. Silly name, beautiful place with deep, clear water.
House overlooks the lake from about 500 feet up. Sleeps eight. Brewmeister and smoker barbeque always in service. Two Classics lurking, mine and Scott Dabbs. Cabin should be done in August.
All Classic aficionados welcome, especially those of you we met at the AOTH. A little notice is appreciated. Your boat is optional. Come on down for a great time. Todd and Jill