PDA

View Full Version : Spinelli prop

TD
06-29-2001, 03:29 PM
I have a Spinelli prop and it has a 5 inch hub. I need a nut that will go down inside it to hold the prop on the spline. Does anyone have a phone number or Email for Spinelli?

Formula Jr
06-30-2001, 07:02 PM
From an extensive search, Spinelli doesn't seem to have a direct web presence except for some company called the Spinelli Group that makes metal broom handles.
There are dealers though. http://www.reynoldsmarine.com/accessories.htm

Sounds like an interesting prop from the web articles.

[This message has been edited by Formula Jr (edited 06-30-2001).]

Blewbyu
07-01-2001, 03:37 AM
Yup-Frank Civitano helped me out on this one about a year ago when I couldn't find 'em on the net.
Spinelli Bros- (716) 467-0544.Address is:2035 East Ridge Rd.,Rochester, N.Y.

Blewbyu
07-01-2001, 03:40 AM
If you don't have any luck....I know a nut that would probably go down (so to speak) inside that prop.....for a price of course.

BZmarine
07-01-2001, 11:03 PM
i also have a spinelli prop. it was custom made for my donzi. i have a volvo-penta drive on it. i had to make a nut for it. i dont know what drive u have but i took the old volvo nut and cut it down to fit. works fine and still has cone on it. i use to live in ny so i went to spinellis my self to have it made for me. he had to make hub for it. could not find prop for volvo drive so i had him make it. best prop i have used on the boat so far. dont know if this helps u at all. but i hope it does. reply and tell me if u are useing volvo drive on your boat or if its a merc. my friend also had one made for his donzi and he has merc drive on his but used merk nut.or you can email me and i can tell you how to make nut for it if you have volvo drive.