PDA

View Full Version : A Letter From Nick Miller

Donzi Marine VP
02-26-2001, 07:50 PM
Dear Members of The Donzi Registry,

It is with great sadness that I write this letter to you announcing my resignation as Vice President of Donzi Marine.

I will always cherish the times I spent together with many of you.

I leave behind one of the best brands in the world. Given all of the wonderful owners I have met and frinedships that were made during the 15 years I have worked at American Marine Holdings, it was truly a difficult and emotional decision.

I only hope that our paths cross again. Until that time comes I have only one thing to say.... thanks for the memories.

Nick Miller
donzi2000@aol.com

Frank Civitano
02-26-2001, 08:50 PM
Nick. I speak to you from my heart. We are sorry to see you leave. When I think of Donzi. I think of the crew I have grown to love like family. Nick,Mike and Steve. Now I feel like the three Musketeers are splitting. The boat shows and the races will not be the same without you. Every time we go to a race a boat show, There you are. Always with a smile on your face and always a delight to talk to. You invited us to a party in St Pete like we were always family. Nick you are the best and you will be greatly missed. If you are ever in NJ,NY area looks us up and PLEASE keep in touch! You are always welcome in our house if you are ever up this way. We wish you the very best.
Your Friends
Frank and Melissa Civitano
and the kids to!

FASTEDDIE
02-26-2001, 08:57 PM
Dear Nick,
Thanks for all your efforts in promoting Donzi and American Marine Holdings. We at Lake George will never forget your trip up to visit us and your warm and gracious welcome to all our club members. Nick, you put us on the map and will always hold a special place in our Donzi heart for you cause you were the pioneer. May sucess follow you to your new home and remember, there is no friend like an old friend.
Yours thru the Hull,

FASTEDDIE

------------------
FASTEDDIE

BigGrizzly
02-26-2001, 10:25 PM
Nick, I havn't known you as long as some of the others but I do whish you well in your endevors. I have always trusted and respected you from the first time we met and still do. Remember you have a friend here. If there is something you need and I can help, Just call.
You talk about great sadness, well you should be where we are. I prefer not to think of you leaving us, rather just moving to a different location. All the best.

Randy and family

Tom on Lanier
02-27-2001, 05:18 AM
http://www.donzi.net/ubb/frown.gif Nick - Really sad to see this. You will be missed in many quarters. American Marine Holdings is losing a man who has been instrumental in bringing the Donzi name back to the respected stature it deserves. Your creativity, enthusiasm and "can do" approach has established, not only customer loyalty, but a personal bond between Donzi and Donzi owners.
The show at the Portofino last year really did a lot for relationships all the way around. I hope that others at Donzi realize that and don't drop the idea. Where ever you go, people will benefit by their association with you. Stay in touch.
June and Tom Riggle

Laker
03-01-2001, 08:14 AM
Dear Nick,

No matter where you are off to --- the next time you're in an airport and you see a bearded dude in all Donzi garb running towards you, know that it will be Deek and you will always be a part of this Donzi family. Thank you so much for your friendship and being such a great representative of Donzi. People like you are what makes it all happen for people like us.

All our best in your new adventure -- we'll miss you.

Mary & Deek http://www.donzi.net/ubb/frown.gif

Stromer
03-01-2001, 06:59 PM
Nick,
Best of Luck in all your future endeavors. It was great to meet and know you.
Stromer

Dave Howe
03-02-2001, 07:13 PM
Nick,
This is my first post to this board and I want use it to thank you for calling me back today about my little boat even though you were "just visiting" Donzi. I trust that you will be a success based on all the nice comments I read here. It really means a lot to talk to someone at your level when a customer needs help with their product and the fact that you provided me with that is the new impression I have about Donzi Marine.
Good Luck,
Dave Howe

green16
03-02-2001, 09:44 PM
Nick, I never had the chance to meet you but there are many great things said about you here. KNowing that you have many friends here and at Donzi, it must have been a difficult decision for you. Thank you for leaving your email address as a way to keep in touch. Best of luck in what ever your future holds. John Teixeira/green16