PDA

View Full Version : Who was on Erie this weekend??

ThrillSeeker
07-07-2002, 10:46 PM
Hey you guys I was wondering if any body on here was on erie this weekend. I saw 3
very nice Donzi's one was an old 18 2+3, I saw a newer 22 classic, but it may have been
an 18 as well. The old 18 was in west harbor, and the newer one was in sanduskey bay.
then today I saw a 33 crossbow, that was yellow and white at Put in Bay heading out. Who are these
people, I would like to know so maybe some time we can run together!!! All about the fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

boldts
07-07-2002, 11:10 PM
Thrill,
I was up on Erie on Saturday the 6th. I have a 22' Classic and the weather and water was fantastic. Myself, Jerry Eisele(22' Classic), Rick Popa(20' Cigarette) and Gary S(19' Hornet in restoration process) all ran from Port Clinton out to South Bass Island Put-In Bay. I didn't see any other Donzi boats while we were there, but there was no shortage of beautiful offshore style boats. Oh, and plenty of lovely women also. What a party atmosphere! :D

ThrillSeeker
07-08-2002, 03:45 PM
Me and My buddy was at kellys saturday night on his 28 cig. we had a good time. Like pib kellys was crawling. Hey maybe we can meat up some time up there and run together, or just hang.

boldts
07-08-2002, 08:07 PM
T,
Just fire me an e-mail next time your going up. I'd love to do it again. Also looking to go up to Cleveland and or Sandusky Bay sometime this summer. :)

ThrillSeeker
07-09-2002, 12:52 PM
Sandusky Bay can be alot of fun. You have the sand bar you can hang out at all day, alot of flat water you can fly around on, Then when u get thirsty u can fly over to Fridays, or go into cedar point, and go to the resteraunts there. You can spend all weekend on the bay. Hey since you are in Canal, do u ever go to the creek?