PDA

View Full Version : Who Can Save Me???

Murphy
02-26-2001, 06:58 PM
Is there a 22 Classic owner out there with easy access to your boat who can measure the on-center distance between the grab rails just behind the driver and passenger seats? I think it's something like 75" but my boat is in storage 50 miles from here and this could save me a 100 round trip tomorrow. Found a steal on a bimini but if I don't respond within 24 hours it'll be gone. Any help is appreciated.

Murph

RickR
02-27-2001, 06:29 AM
Sorry! Mine does not have grab rails. Are they on the gunnel or in the passenger compartment?
Will any other measurement help!

------------------
RICKR
mailto:riggerb@aol.comriggerb@aol.com</A>

Murphy
02-27-2001, 12:11 PM
Hey, yah Rick thanks!

The beam or measurement across the width of the boat would help. Donzi lists it as 72" on the webpage, but I think that may be an inside dimension. I need outside to outside at the point right behind the front two seats.

Thanks,

Murph

Dr. Dan
02-27-2001, 02:02 PM
Murph, This gave me an excuse to uncover my toy. The outside dimension just behind the seats is roughly 82", the lip outside of the windshield return, is approx. 5.5", with a true flat reveal to mount to, of about 4",the inside lip(interior to where the windshield returns back)is 3". These measurements are from a 1993 22 Classic. Hope this helps! ...Doc

Murphy
02-27-2001, 06:14 PM
Thanks Rick and Dan,

The dimensions gave me the information I needed to know if this top will work. It definitely will. Thanks again.

Murph