PDA

View Full Version : Lake George

PaulO
02-26-2001, 09:40 AM
So, who of the Long Island, Ct,NJ area is going to the Spring Dust Off? I have a room booked for that Saturday night. Going up early Sat. morn. and coming back after the festivities on Sunday. I will have room in the truck and room in the room. Anyone wanting to go and waited too long to make accomodations, let me know.
PaulO

Scott Pearson
02-26-2001, 05:36 PM
Paul,
Im going up, but not on Sat. I will be leaving Friday and staying till Monday. I'm staying at the Treasure Cove Resort.

See you there!
Scott

PaulO
02-26-2001, 05:44 PM
Scott,
Is the boat going to make it???

GEOO
02-26-2001, 05:52 PM
PaulO, I plan on going. Not sure if it will be a day trip or a weekend family trip? GEOO

Scott Pearson
02-27-2001, 07:51 AM
Paul,
Im working like hell on this thing. I have been running around like a nut trying to get all the things done that need to get done. Im in the middle of painting the motor and detailing the parts that go along with it.Im painting it the same color as the boat. Once the motor and gimbel housing is in the boat the rest should go quick. Im shooting for that by the end of March.

If its not done by Lake Geroge I'm going to turn it into a planter for the front yard!

I have everything except the steering wheel and the throttle. I still have to get them.

(NJ)Scott

FrequentFlyer
02-27-2001, 08:01 PM
Paul -

I may be going. Had planned on it but getting a rental tow vehicle is turning out to be tougher than I figured.

Rich
02-28-2001, 08:26 PM
Paul......
I'm gonna make it this year......... http://www.donzi.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
Doubt if the boat will be ready..... http://www.donzi.net/ubb/mad.gif
Maybe we can hook up.......

------------------
Rich

FASTEDDIE
03-07-2001, 08:03 AM
We at Lake George are inviting all Donzi Classic owners to attend our show on June 16th and to participate in all events during Donzi Classic Weekend June 15 thru June 17th.
This years event will be the largest annual
Spring Dust Off since its inception in 1996.
For the very first time ever there will be beautiful Donzi Award Plaques presented in 14 judging catagories. Everyone who attends will go away with something in there hand. There will even be a "AMBASSODORE AWARD" given to the Donzi Classic that is towed from the farthest away(miles) to the show.
Also for the first time there will be dash plaques given to all attendees to apply to their boats dashboards. Done in 5 colors they are absolutely gorgous and now we will have matching tee shirts for sale showing the Award artwork on the back of the shirt,the Donzi Racing Logo in Blue on the left sleeve and the Donzi ensignia on the shirt front, absolutely stunning. Those shirts are now for sale and can be viewed on our website, www.lgdonziclassic.com (http://www.lgdonziclassic.com) under "2001 Gift Selection"
Also everyone will get a free poster to hang up in their garage or frame it and bring it to the office.Our BIG surprise will be announced later so keep your eyes on our website because there is more to come. Mike Miller of Donzi Marine will be in attendance and will be bringing all the Donzi gifts he can pack in his Donzi sleigh. Please make your plans to come now. You don't want to miss this party.Make your plans now so you are not disappointed.There is limited seating.

------------------
FASTEDDIE

Dr. Dan
03-07-2001, 07:19 PM
Fasteddie, Liz & I are psyched to head north, I've reserved great weather for the entire weekend. Looking forward to meeting alot of the Donzi Crew from this site!...Doc