PDA

View Full Version : New Midwest website

boldts
02-25-2001, 12:49 AM
Add it to your favorites. The Midwest Donzi Club now has there own domain name. Come visit us at: http://www.mwdonziclub.com

Scott Boldt

GeneD
02-25-2001, 08:51 AM
Well...I'll admit that the MWDC website looks to be like it is on it's way to becoming a first class site.
However, I am a bit dismayed that you guys feel the need to get your own domain.
Also, the shot of 008 is a good one, but couldn't we have put 007 in there instead? http://www.donzi.net/ubb/rolleyes.gif

------------------
GeneD
Melbourne, Florida

boldts
02-25-2001, 10:48 AM
Gene,
There was no disrespect to Donzi.net intended. Much of the help to start our club has come from the folks right here. We intend to hopefully help bring more Donzi owners to Donzi.net and other Donzi clubs across the country as they are developed. There is no chat page on our site because we want to direct folks to Donzi.net as well as other sites where they can find help and or information.

You have a great idea! Maybe a Donzi of the month photo each month. I believe I have a shot of your Donzi (007) in my files from the Portifino event. Plans are to put all club members boats on the pictures page. We are just getting this club started and much of our attention has been in planning the "Awakening of the Horses" event occuring May 11th through the 13th.

The main thought in making this website was to give anyone and everyone a place to find our club and information on events and membership. Much the way the Lake George Classic Club has done. Edward Hodgkinson has a wonderful club that is growing every year has word gets spread around. Ed has been an instrumental part in helping me get this club started. We are continuing to comunicate to make both our clubs even better. I also invite anyone who has thought about starting a club or has a Donzi club that has been gathering over the years with a website to contact me. I will be happy to include their site on our Links page to help bring attention to their club.

I hope you will continue to support the Donzi family by becoming a member.

Scott Boldt

Bryan Tuvell
02-25-2001, 10:56 AM
Scott, looks great, I have it bookmarked now. I enjoyed the chat last night, we will do it again soon.
Thanks again, and see ya in May.
Bryan

Tony
02-25-2001, 01:52 PM
Scott,
I'm stoked about your site, your anthusiasm, and your efforts planning for the AOTH. There is definitely room for "chapters" of the donzi.net umbrella.

Is the party room secured at the Marina yet? Have you put in your order yet for great weather? Maybe give Don a call...see what he can do for us!

(This is not me, btw, but does anyone recognize him? First person who does wins a bootleg!)

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1274197&a=9434988&p=41981184&Sequence=0&res=high

Voodoocanoe
02-25-2001, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Tony:
Scott,
I'm stoked about your site, your anthusiasm, and your efforts planning for the AOTH. There is definitely room for "chapters" of the donzi.net umbrella.

Is the party room secured at the Marina yet? Have you put in your order yet for great weather? Maybe give Don a call...see what he can do for us!

(This is not me, btw, but does anyone recognize him? First person who does wins a bootleg!)

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1274197&a=9434988&p=41981184&Sequence=0&res=high

It looks like a young Bruce Springsteen

boldts
02-25-2001, 08:02 PM
Tony,
Last I heard, 9 of 10 rooms needed had been reserved. I will give Frieda at the Jamestown Resort a call tomorrow and check on how we stand. The way it worked was like this: The room cost $200.00 for the event. After 5 rooms reserved in the club's name, the price dropped to $100.00. Since we are only 1 room away from free, I can't believe that we will need to pay a massive amount. Frieda has been wonderful as far as information and setting things up for us. She may even convince management to go ahead and give us the room.

Good weather for May 11th through 13th has been in my requests on a daily basis. I've been told that Don Arrownow and Dale Earnhardt are working on the request for us.

Can you give us a hint or at least a from where this person came from? (Music, Sports, Goverment, etc.)

Scott Boldt

[This message has been edited by boldts (edited 02-25-2001).]

Tony
02-25-2001, 09:32 PM
Scott,

Voodoocanoe correctly identified the pic as a young Bruce Springsteen..IMO the best there is in concert. Good luck with Frieda!

Crazy Horse
02-27-2001, 01:19 PM
Scott, The Midwest Donzi Club site looks great. I think it is great that you have a regional site. Promoting Donzi enthusiasm and friendships is what it is all about...nice job. The Lake Winnipesaukee Donzi Club www.donziclub.com (http://www.donziclub.com) is under construction and I hope that we can link to each others sites...
Best,
Crazy Horse

boldts
02-27-2001, 04:39 PM
Crazy Horse,
Added your Club website to the Midwest Donzi Club links page. Looks great so far.

Scott Boldt

Bryan Tuvell
02-27-2001, 04:50 PM
As far as the 10th room goes, I will pin down my pal tonight! If he is wishy washy I will book it!
All will be fine, and the sun WILL shine on our Donzi's... If not, bring rain gear an lets ROCK!
Bryan

RedDog
02-27-2001, 09:51 PM
Should be able to count me in as a 10th room - sorry just haven't booked yet. Too much on me so far... # 1 son hits teenager tomorrow (almost, he is a leap day kid). Conditional cost of being a Donzi man is also hitting hard about now. BOSS has big work crews at house, cooking dinners in basement on Coleman stove, running out of whiskey... I need help!