PDA

View Full Version : Sarasota Offshore Race this weekend

Kent Perroux
06-24-2001, 04:38 PM
This Saturday and Sunday is the APBA-Offshore race. Any Donzi's heading out? I'll be there in the Blue/White 18 Classic Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Kent

gerry
06-25-2001, 01:00 PM
Zero Cavity will be in Sarasota this weekend, all Donzi Registry members are welcome to come to our setup in the dry pits.

Kent Perroux
06-25-2001, 04:13 PM
Gerry,

Smile, you will be on radar. http://www.donzi.net/ubb/wink.gif

Kent

Donzi Customer Service
06-26-2001, 07:05 AM
I should be there pretty much all weekend. I'll be at the Drivers Cocktail Party Friday night, and at the races and in and around the pits the rest of the time.

Kent Perroux
06-26-2001, 07:24 AM
If you see the my Blue/White 18 classic around the pits, say hi.

[This message has been edited by Kent Perroux (edited 06-26-2001).]

GeneD
06-26-2001, 11:02 PM
Wow!
Not only do I get to crew for the Outlaw Performance second place points leader, but I get to hang with Mr. Donzi Customer Service himself?!?!?!?
Man!!!!
Hey, you all come down to our pit now! Not only will we be show-casing the winner of P4 in Corpus Christy, but we'll also have the Zero Cavity Mark McManus Cigarette there (now retired). For those of you that haven't seen it, it's a very bad to the bone Cigarette.
And the scuttlebutt is that our own KentP will be pitting his new Pantera against Zero Cavity! A race not to be missed!
Sorry I haven't been around lately, technical difficulties beyond my control has prevented me from logging on!
But I had to post on this race, it will be very exciting. But hey! Kent beat me to it!

------------------
GeneD
Melbourne, Florida

Kent Perroux
06-27-2001, 08:35 AM
The Pantera is just getting the engine in today - had a problem with the installed engine. Don't think we will be racing without some seat time.

Hey Gene, you know that McManus Cig would make a great platform to radar the P-boats! Think you can get the keys to it? http://www.donzi.net/ubb/wink.gif