PDA

View Full Version : Skisensation OUT OF BUISNESS

KRAVEN
07-05-2002, 04:46 PM
Sad to here that this dealer has closed its doors after 9 years of buisness.They had a great staff and excellent service,they will be surely missed.I am looking for a new dealer in the tri-county area as I still have 4 years left on my Zcare warrinty.Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Rootsy
07-05-2002, 04:51 PM
Mr Lovins told me this last week. No wonder the yard has been empty lately. Anyone know of an explanation as to why they went out of business? Only dealer i know of that is close to us now is located in grand rapids. Anyone else have a closer one?

boldts
07-05-2002, 07:46 PM
Wow, That's hard to believe! As most of you know, we purchased our 22 Classic from this dealer. At the time, talk was of a 38ZR on its way to this dealer and they were selling Donzi boats like they were extinct! Had no bad dealings with this dealer in fact, with-out their hard work to find a 22 we could fit into our budget, we'd still be a 18' Classic owner. David Weiss bent over backwards to make it happen for us! Must have been a family catastrophe to have to close this dealership down. :confused:

Tony
07-05-2002, 07:55 PM
Hi-Performance Boats, Inc.
0-269 Lake Michigan Dr. N.W.
Grand Rapids, MI 49544
(616) 453-6383

I've never had any direct dealings with them, but in the two conversations I've had with the owner he seems like a knowledgeable guy who loves his Donzi line.

FJB20
07-05-2002, 07:57 PM
Same Thing Just Happened Here in Somers Point, New Jersey (South Jersey) Cape Island Yacht Sales are No Longer Affiliated with Donzi --
The Stories are Horrendous -- Donzi Inc. was not Very Nice -- Selling Smaller Boats Like Crazy but had to Buy Big Boats (30 ft & above) to Keep the Francise so They Gave It Up --- What"s Up with All these Dealers Closin

Rootsy
07-05-2002, 08:39 PM
This is very sad... i drove by today and they were closed so i don't know if they are officially done or not.. there is a used 18 there that i called on a while back and was told itis a customers... maybe i can at least score the donzi sign hangin on the pole... they'll be missed around here...