PDA

View Full Version : Free 22 classic to good home

harbormaster
06-21-2001, 07:45 PM
Thought that would get your attention...
My wife likes classics without the windshield.
She asked me if they made 22 classic's without windshields. I said I did not believe so.
Well lo and behold there is one in Seatle with no windshield on boat trader. Did they make them without windshields? This one is a 1982. Anyone know about this particular boat??

Harbormaster

marcdups
06-21-2001, 08:12 PM
Harbourmaster, I was about to get in my truck no matter what condition it was in, good one, do not know anything about a 22 with no w/shield but was wondering if you had the e-mail address for Gaffrig so I can see if I can get a dash panel for my sweet 16.

Thanks
Marc

north of the equator, waiting on captain's call system

harbormaster
06-21-2001, 08:25 PM
Marc,
I will try to dig it up

BigGrizzly
06-21-2001, 08:42 PM
I saw one back in the 1980's with no windshield. it was dark blue white deck blue stripe looked like it never had a windshield on it --Fell in love with it but it wasn't to be had.
Randy

Looped
06-21-2001, 09:01 PM
marcdups,
Here is their somewhat new site:
http://www.livorsi.com/
The catalogs that you can order show some of the dashes that they have too but they take a while to get via mail.

Craig

Len
06-21-2001, 09:28 PM
Harbourmaster, I looked at this boat about a year go. The fellow is having a "hell" of a time trying to sell it. This just isn't the "land of Donzi". It is a resto job, I do not like it, it is overpriced, I see similar on Boattrader in the "land of Donzi" for about $17,000.00 and come to think of it, I believe the 'shield has been removed as part of the "re-furbish" I wouldn't buy it and no one else has either. It was at the Cobalt dealer on Northlake Rd. on Lake Washington and now I believe it is back at the residence. My $.02... http://www.donzi.net/ubb/smile.gif

boldts
06-21-2001, 09:29 PM
Wasn't the windshield on the 22 & 18 Classics an option piece back in the 80's? I don't think I have a catalog that old but I'll look to see.

DonziDave
06-21-2001, 10:23 PM
The windshield for the 18' was first offered as an option in 1987 for $2,200.00

donzinh
06-22-2001, 07:00 AM
Scott and Kim, we didn't think it would be long before you started looking. We knew we had Kim hooked.... Before long we will be coming to Houston for thier 1st Donzi meet. George and Bonnie

EricG
06-22-2001, 10:34 AM
I've seen it on the lift at the house, but never really up close. It looks really nice from a distance (but what Donzi doesn't?) As Len said, it's been for sale for a LONG time....I didn't realize that Seattle Boat didn't have it anymore..if I can dig up another pic I'll let you know...

EG