PDA

View Full Version : 86 Minx

petite donzi
07-03-2002, 11:28 PM
I looked at an 86 Minx in VA several weeks ago. Beautiful Boat.....well cared for.....always on the lake. Owner....a high performance personality....so boat's horses reflect that. Immaculate engine.....383 (with all the modifications) over 400 horses. With weight of boat at 2700 lbs....sez he can run with the dual engine....bigger donzis and other performance boats.....

Was asking $10,900 for the boat....I've been trying to put it together with no success to this point. Wanted to give myself a shot before sharing the info...if anyone is interested, please post and I'll get you his phone #s.

BTW....does my 88 R-19 Ragazza qualify me for Donzi status in Savannah.....this weekend. I live at Hilton Head and thought I might run it over to the Westin on the River to take it all in.

As a new member of the Registry....I've enjoyed the groups informative post......

Just want to step-up an ride with the Big Dogs. My V6 has me running topend at 55 so I thought I was doing OK!

Enjoy the 4th!!

Petite Donzi

ToonaFish
07-04-2002, 01:15 AM
Welcome aboard!!! Yes, you are Donzi qualified with a Regazza... and in the mid fifties, you are doing exactly what everyone else here wants to do... maximizing your boat's potential!

We'd love a surfside report on the races... and be on the lookout for Last Tango - he'll be the blond with a huge Z scar on his chest. (The lengths some of these guys go to show their devotion to Donzi, geesh.)

Bunches,

Celene "Sweet Briar, what year? Agnes Scott, '84"

Dalelama
07-04-2002, 03:35 AM
BUY THAT MINX.... NOW!!! :cool: :D

mattyboy
07-04-2002, 07:08 AM
welcome aboard!!
yes it a Donzi isn't :D

Dale's right if you can get the minx go for it!

Matt

Tomahawk
07-04-2002, 09:31 AM
Petite D. - very nice of you to share that info. I hope someone on this board gets that boat but, frankly, you deserve to have that beauty. It sounds great plus it's one of the special vintage Donzis. Do what you can to get it then bring it on across Georgia to the Lake Eufaula gathering on Labor Day weekend. There will be a lot of nice folks there that would like to meet you and the Minx. BTW - nice web site. Good Luck. :)