PDA

View Full Version : Eufala The Leader...

ToonaFish
09-02-2002, 03:05 AM
I have finally run out of steam and am dragging my sleep deprived body into the bed, but I just have to say THANK YOU to everyone for making Eufala an absolutely grand adventure!

The SeaDogs are delightful, but the highlight was the boats, simply glorious!!!! It was like waking up Christmas morning, peeking out the hotel window and seeing all the beautiful Donzis glittering on their trailers. And in action? Well, I'll have a hard time wiping this grin off my face anytime soon.

Hope everyone has a safe trip home and forgives me for what my Two Beans And A Nut Salad is about to do to their digestive tract!

Bunches,

Celene 'cut an hour off her drive time, racing to make sure the Poodle hadn't changed her name'

Last Tango
09-02-2002, 06:57 PM
I want to add a very special THANK YOU to Mike Miller of Donzi Marine for coming to our event and being with us. Mike, as always, you made a pleasant weekend even better just by being there. We always appreciate your generosity, but we really just like having you there. And thanks to his big brother Nick Miller for letting him come to our event. We wish you could have been there too, but Mike spent the whole weekend talking about you, so it was almost just as good.
Thanks also to Forrest for setting up the weekend. Without your efforts, the event would never have happened.
Thanks to Tommahawk for setting up the Saturday night dinner at the restaurant. How did we NOT know that place was there before?
And a big THANK YOU goes to our "Western Division" of the SEADOGS who drove all the way from TEXAS!!!!!! Man, you folks are really awesome to come that long drive.
And Scott Bolts is now officially a SEADOG!!!! All the way from Ohio!!!!
Thanks to the 20 Donzi lovers who brought their boat and family and friends. This was the best turn-out ever!
I hope everyone made it home safely and without any mechanical issues on the road. I wish everyone a safe return to Eufala Five next year!
Thanks.
Mark (Supreme SEADOG)