PDA

View Full Version : sweep boats neede NJPPC radar shoot out

Frank Civitano
06-19-2001, 08:55 PM
If you want a front row seat to one of the best shows on the East Coast come and be a sweep boat for our annual radar shoot out July 14th at the Waters Edge in Bayville NJ.(You Can't Get any closer to the action then this) Come see as the fastest V hulls and cats battle for first place!
Will we have a new record for fastest V hull?
Will George Desmonds Donzi walk home with a Trophy this year!
Will Jet Set nail the 200mph mark
Will Ruthless hit 170
Lets see what Outerlimits hits the big numbers this year.
Friday night July 13th is the Party for the Radar shoot out
If interested please E-mail me at yposdonzi@adelphia.net

------------------
Frank Civitano

Christian
06-19-2001, 09:38 PM
Frank,
i am game. what do we ahve to do inorder to be a sweep boat? I would like to be apart of it let me see what i can do

Christian

STUNG_AGAIN
06-20-2001, 01:12 AM
Frank, how early would we need to be up there for meetings etc for planning purposes and as christian asked, what are the responsibilities? Is that like keeping the area clear for the runs?.....

------------------

"...we sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those that would harm us..."

Frank Civitano
06-20-2001, 04:57 AM
The meeting will be about 9 AM. The runs start at 10.30 the first class are the 12ft to 22ft outboards then IOs The job is easy keep the shute clear of traffic while you have a front row seat. There is a party the night before. I take the North side with the State Police so I am always on the move. We have 20 boats already Rock it the 140 mph Outerlimits will be there and Jet Set 187 last year will be there

------------------
Frank Civitano