PDA

View Full Version : Buyer Beware post.

harbormaster
07-02-2002, 12:59 PM
SEANO, I deleted this post because IF someone backs out of a sale and YOU did not lose any money, tough crap. Write it off to experience. This board will not be a avenue to bash another person on the board because you did not get your TRS drives for 100 dollars apiece.

If you sent money and he kept it then IT NEEDS TO COME THROUGH ME and I will take care of it.
No harm done, just handle it correctly.
END of SUBJECT.

harbormaster
07-02-2002, 03:32 PM
You guys back off. He did not delete the ad, I did. This is a perfect example of what will happen when people shoot off their mouths and get all worked up without knowing the full circumstances.

Pearson, Woodsy. Let it go. Some one thought they were going to get 2 TRS outdrives for 100 dollars a piece and started yelling crook when the seller backed out? I don't know about you guys but a person is not a crook untill they have taken someone elses money. 100 dollars for outdrives. How often do you buy drives for that much? Common sense would dictate that deal is too good to be true.

The poster wasn't even the seller. He was just trying to do a favor for his boss who turned out to be the dick.
C'mon. chillout. this thread is over.

(Believe it or not I hate it when I have to play god.)

seano
07-02-2002, 03:46 PM
For the record...he called me a crook...go figure :)

It's done...I'm over it.

harbormaster
07-02-2002, 06:42 PM
Thanks Sean