PDA

View Full Version : Lake George Event

GEOO
06-18-2001, 06:19 AM
Ed, Thanks for a great weekend!!!
You put on the best Classic gathering in the country. It's always such a joy seeing all those classics lined up at the docks.
I wish I had the time to go for a few rides, the 18 jet drive, Little "Blue", the 18 with the stern jack, 16 with the 200 outboard, etc.. GEOO

MikeMiller
06-18-2001, 06:46 AM
Well, there goes another year and another great job by Ed Hodgkinson and his wife Augusta!!

Thanks to both of you from Donzi Marine for being such incredible enthusiasts. Your love and loyalty are second to none.

I personally would like to thank you for the Lifetime Member award. That was completely unnecessary but will be cherished forever. I know that I am in godd company.

It was great seing all of you and having Mike Aronow and Scott VanAlstine with us. They add so much to the Donzi family.

Congrats to all the winners and a special KUDOS to the Pearsons - what an incredible job on your boat!

Until next....

Mike Miller
Donzi Marine
Director of Marketing

bverd
06-18-2001, 01:27 PM
Ed, I can't echo the sentiments above enough. I had a great time, you and Augusta do an outstanding job. Can't wait for next year.

Here are my shots from the weekend. I was ask to with hold some of the pics from Friday evening by a certain someone (which will remain nameless -- Mike). But I hope you guys enjoy them. http://www.verd.com/photos/LKGeo_SDO_01/index.html

BERTRAM BOY
06-18-2001, 05:38 PM
Cool pics Brad..... I love to see pics of my "award winning" 2+3 in the water......
BERTRAM BOY

Dwight
06-18-2001, 06:45 PM
Ed...Hats off to you and Augusta for a great show. I think everyone had a woundeful time. The boats were outstanding and the people were just as fun. I learned a great deal and are happy to say that I found the "Perfect 22 Classic" with your help. It will be at the show next year and this fall's get-together. Thanks again...Keep the hammer down!

Dwight

Tony
06-18-2001, 07:38 PM
Is there a post planned listing all the winners from all the various contest categories? Curious minds want to know...

BERTRAM BOY
06-18-2001, 07:45 PM
I was so thrilled with seeing the pic of my boat up, that I forgot to thank some people....Of course, Thanks to Ed for doing a great job of organizing this event. Diana and I had a blast( looking forward to next year).
Thanks to my wife's favorite dance partner ( yes, Mike Miller this means you).
We met some really great people, and made some new friends. Hopefully we'll see them at the New Hampshire event (Dr. Dan and Liz, Brad and Amy,this means you).
Also, Thanks to Harbormaster for keeping this forum running so well.
BERTRAM BOY

Scott Pearson
06-18-2001, 08:06 PM
Lake George was a Blast! Once again Ed and his wife did an outstanding job. Its amazing the work that goes into this event. It just gets better and better.

It was great to put all the names to the faces, Cathy and I met so many great people.

Mike Aronow had some great stories about his dad and racing.

Mike Miller was a blast like always....I think he should have been an actor.

Scot V. showed all of us great support like always....Keep up the great job Scot!

Cliff....Keep going with that 66....its going to be a great boat!

Dr.Dan....The WAX MAN!

Richard & Cindy Weaver...He was the tool man this weekend and my boat would have never made it if it wasn't for them. Thanks Guys!

Well, I got home about 3:00 today and fixed the bugs in my boat. Things always happen in three's. First the starter fried it self. Then the Trim pump kept blowing the in-line fuse, and to top it off my trailer lights took a crap on the way down the from the lake.

All fixed now! Had to get home and take care of that first...It was driving me nuts!

(NJ)Scott