PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Hometown Rally Registration

MikeMiller
08-30-2002, 10:36 AM
Ladies & Gentlemen,

Donzi Marine is proud to announce our 2002 Hometown Rally. Please gather your family and tell your friends to get their Donzi and high-tail it down to Sarasota, FL for the weekend of all weekends. It's a time of fun in the sun that you don't want to miss. Click here to register today.
Donzimarine.com (http://www.donzimarine.com/channel_z/2002_rally_announcement.html)

Your family at Donzi Marine

Shanghied Again
08-30-2002, 02:06 PM
Hi Mike, We can't be there we will be at the NJ/NY Boat show Oct 3 through the 6th with Typhoon selling some of the greatest boats in the world (DONZI!) See you soon,
PS I was hoping to bring the new 16 down there, Its a lot easier to tow then the 26.. Test ride is Sunday! :D

nasty habit
08-31-2002, 10:50 AM
DANG ! I HAVE TO GET A DONZI !! sounds like a good time...is participation strictly for Donzi Owners....How about Donzi admirers ? or wannabes ? Or someone who just loves performance boats ? or someone who would really love to attend ? or someone who has missed out on every boating activity for the past yr due to some restoration ?

not that i would want to come or anything wink wink wink

Hey Frank

MikeMiller
09-03-2002, 05:58 AM
Hello Gang,

It seems we had a snag over the weekend for some individuals trying to register. Something about an "unauthorized domain", but never fear it has been fixed and we are ready to accept all of your registrations.

If you tried to register over the weekend, please do so again now!!

At this time I have Randy and Barbara Carabelli (Big Grizzly) and Tom Laszlo (Last Tango).

I look forward to seeing all of you and the Hyatt awaits your calls!

Last Tango
09-03-2002, 06:43 AM
You gotta get more sleep. Doing this at 6am just isn't good for you.
MARK Laszlo

nasty habit
09-05-2002, 09:04 AM
hmmmmmmmmmm.....maybe some Donzi stickers over the Cig stickers for the weekend ......

GEOO
09-05-2002, 02:34 PM
Mike, Thanks for the invitation. Sorry I won't be able to make it. I can't wait to bring the X down south, maybe next year. I always seam to use all my "Donzi" time up by the end of the summer.

JP BRESCIA
09-05-2002, 03:16 PM
Mike, thanks for the invite but I will be in Rhode Island that weekend. Have a great time and I hope to see you next year.

Donzigo
09-05-2002, 04:42 PM
Mike, post another list. I sent my registration again today. Did you get it?

Richard