PDA

View Full Version : New Donzi owner

BS
07-01-2002, 10:25 AM
I just purchased a 1988 Donzi Z33 Crossbow and am excited. I believe I will get delivery next weekend.

Does anyone have any ideas about bimni tops for this model. We enjoy cruising but the direct sun gets brutal after a couple hours.

Thanks
Bill

Digger
07-01-2002, 11:37 AM
welcome to the board Bill. click on "search" and enter bimini tops. you'll get a couple of good threads in response which will give you some possibilities.

enjoy!

EricG
07-01-2002, 02:15 PM
Congrat's on the new boat!! Tell us about it...Color, Power, where did you buy it from?

I love the older Z-boats - I think you've got a great one there!!

Keep up posted!

EG

BS
07-01-2002, 04:57 PM
EG
Thanks for asking. It has twin 365's, one of which was replaced about two years ago.

The boat is the classic red and white. It was repainted about three years ago.

I bought it from a friend who bought it from the original owner in 1994. It has basically been in storage for the last three years and seems to be really great shape.

I just found out I won't get it until the weekend of 7/13. Oh well, it gives me more time to sell my 1989 Celebrity 268SC. Nobody needs three boats.

If you or anyone else has any advice for the care and feeding of my Donzi, I would appreciate it.

Bill

Cuda
07-01-2002, 06:49 PM
Congratulations!! I think the Z boats are really slick. Check out Donzigo on this site, He added one to his Donzi navy earlier.

ToonaFish
07-01-2002, 10:56 PM
Nobody needs three boats.
Ahem, let me introduce you to our Naval contingent...

Formula, Jr.
CDMA
Forrest
MadPoodle
Pearson
Shabas
Weavers
Cuda

...who am I missing?

Welcome aboard, anywhichway!

Bunches,

Celene

Cuda
07-02-2002, 02:29 AM
I consider three boats the absolute bare minimum. Put it this way, on my birthday I have to buy 7 boat tags! :rolleyes: A little misleading since two are for jet skis. I sold one boat this year, but that empty trailer was killing me, so I bought a Formula 242 LS to fill it. :)

BS
07-02-2002, 07:56 AM
Cuda

With the hours I would have to work to support three boats I would never see them.

Bill