PDA

View Full Version : Have a great Holiday!

boldts
08-29-2002, 05:44 AM
Just wanted to take a sec. before getting on the road myself to wish everyone a safe and happy Labor Day weekend! Whether your traveling or just hanging at your local favorite piece of H2O, keep an eye out for that other person who maybe isn't doing the same. Have a GREAT Weekend! :)

Digger
08-29-2002, 07:33 AM
thx Scott, and same to you

mattyboy
08-29-2002, 07:43 AM
Thanks Scott, you too!
enjoy everyone

Matt

Forrest
08-29-2002, 08:44 AM
Scott, I wish you an uneventful drive into the great South. See you at Eufaula IV.

Gritz
08-29-2002, 08:47 AM
Scott,
I second the motion for a great holiday weekend for all.
For the HM and others who contend with water hyacinths and Aholes at the ramp here is the perfect way to solve your problem; however, it's an 80 hour roundtrip Decatur to Eufala by lift truck. Bummer! :(
http://www.donzi.net/photos/whyde07.jpg
Have fun,
Stan

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
08-29-2002, 12:09 PM
Same back at ya Scott, and make sure Beth is driving if you "Remote Shot" via cell phone this weekend!
Bryan

roadtrip se
08-29-2002, 12:27 PM
Bryan,

Chill the tequila, line up the shot glasses,
and keep the phone lines open. You will hear
from the Eufala contingent.

Looking forward to a great holiday,

Todd

"Looking for Farmer Tex coming in from the west"

HyperDonzi
08-29-2002, 02:35 PM
lining up shot glasses, reminds me of a story my boss told me about his dad, the bar kicked him out for fighting so he sat there in the road with his car lined up with the door to run the other guy down but he lined up a bunch of shot glasses in the windshield and the police came and saw him with shot glasses lined up on the windshield.

back to the topic, boat safe. and most importantly, HAVE FUN doing whatever it is this weekend (well, isnt that what we do on all weekends?)

Sean
08-29-2002, 02:53 PM
Right back at ya. Be safe and watch for others. I'll be heading out tomorrow morning. Have a great time everyone. :cool:

Moody Blu'
08-29-2002, 03:05 PM
happy holiday to everyone!!!

its suppose to rain all weekend ;(

il still have a blast though!!

Lineleader
08-29-2002, 08:28 PM
You young people go and have a good time at Eufala.

Don't worry about us poor land-bound souls in need of a carb rebuild.

The GT goes to shop on Tuesday.

Say hi to Last Tango for me. We had a nice conversation on the phone the other day and I look forward to joining up with the troops next year. Be careful.

LL