PDA

View Full Version : Transporter Needed

GeneD
11-05-2003, 03:11 PM
Hey guys and gals, I need someone to drag a 18 Donzi to northern Jersey.
I will pay for fuel.
Anyone going north soon that can accomodate me?
I also need a car driven from Jersey to St. Pete or parts close.

Scott Pearson
11-06-2003, 02:01 PM
Just fuel........... eek! eek! Man, Your expecting alot wink

(NJ)Scott

RICPAZ
11-06-2003, 03:14 PM
...So the car's goin' south and the boat's goin' north??? :confused:

Forrest
11-06-2003, 04:07 PM
What are you doing Geno? You're not trading that nice Donzi for something with four wheels are you? eek! eek!

Steve Sinclair
11-06-2003, 05:44 PM
Is this for real? I am waiting for the punch line! :D

ChrisK
11-06-2003, 08:00 PM
GeneD... I know you dont know me on this board, but I was alterted to what you where looking for on another. I am traveling from Orlando to NY in about 2 weeks and am able to take the boat with me if you are interested. I can understand if you are leery, but PM me and I can give you plenty of references. BTW... I am just looking for my gas to be covered on the trip...

Hope to hear from you.

Chris

GeneD
11-11-2003, 05:05 AM
Thanks for all the replies, I think! eek!
I'll come back again tonight and tell all the gory details.
No time to talk, I've got to run off to the hospital and cut someone open...

Steve Sinclair
11-11-2003, 07:19 AM
:D Go Doctor Go! :D

boldts
11-12-2003, 06:56 PM
Gene, Wish you all the best, but that statement just brought the show "Nip Tuck" into mind. eek! eek! Sure hope you also close um back up when finished.

GeneD
11-22-2003, 08:08 AM
Scott,
I love that show! Only it's gotten a bit wierd.
Hey guys, the guy who was supposed to drag the boat to NJ has bailed on me due to unforeseen circustances.
So it there is anyone traveling to the NY-NJ area next week, please contact me, I can make the trip a little less costly for you.

terry
11-22-2003, 10:11 AM
Dang, I just drove the excursion up there to finalise my fathers estate. I thought you had it handled frown

BUIZILLA
11-22-2003, 10:56 AM
Gene, get ahold of Magoo here on the board. If you have one going north, I have one needing to come south :D wink :p the sooner the better.

Jim

Ed Donnelly
11-22-2003, 11:32 AM
Don't tell me another Criterion is being taken away from its true home in the north,to that hot and humid, wood rotting,land of the south :mad: :mad: ..Ed

boldts
11-22-2003, 08:01 PM
Jim, Congrats! You must have jumped on the Criterion that Scott Pearson found. Good luck with the boat. It's the Criterion II right? Can't wait to see pictures!

Oooops, just read the other post. Poodle picked up another Criterion? If so congrats to Scott Baxter! Hummmm, which Crit to drive today? The red one or the blue one? Heidi, want to drive one? Great, meet ya at the ramp :D Show us some pictures of a real one instead of brochur pictures.

Woooooow, there were 2 Criterions up there wasn't there? Maybe congrats do need to go out to both Jim and Scott.

What do you think, all 3 models at AOTH IV? Better yet, 4 Criterions at AOTH IV :)