PDA

View Full Version : Lake George Picnic....Whos bringing what???

Scott Pearson
08-28-2002, 06:06 AM
Ok....its less then 2 weeks away and I was just wondering who is bringing what to the picnic. You know....Food, Beer, Cups, Plates...etc, etc.

Cathy and I will bring a load of smoked ribs this year. I will cook them the day before and heat them up on the island. We will also bring cups, plates, spoons, knives....all the paper products.

We have these things covered. Cathy said we have more then enuff cups, plates etc. We have well over 400 of each.

(NJ)Scott

mattyboy
08-28-2002, 08:27 AM
I was thinking, about making some clam chowder,( not that white chowda crap either that you get in winnie), Manhattan style or a batch of chili not sure, some beverages and charcoal, I'll bring whatever you need, or Marie said we could get some steaks, we did this for my son's party get a couple of sides of beef butcher them and get some nice steaks I have a source at a rest. supply so let me know if we need anything
cya there

Matt
gonna have to make a couple of runs the 16 ain't storage efficient.

BERTRAM BOY
08-28-2002, 03:47 PM
Pearson,
For you, I'm bringing a BIG kick in the A$$........
BERTRAM BOY :D :D :D

mattyboy
08-28-2002, 04:02 PM
Boys I'm telling you behave now or we're gonna have to pull this BB over to the side of the road! :p wink :D

Cliff,
will that kick in the A$$ be served hot or cold??? wink :D

gonna be alot of fun in Lk George

Matt
can't wait to see Scott Pearson's response eek!

Scott Pearson
08-28-2002, 04:58 PM
Cliff,
Dont make me come up there... The day is almost over and I still have half a can of WOOOP ass left. You want the rest??????

(NJ)Scott

Scott Pearson
08-29-2002, 03:22 PM
Whats going on?????? This is a great event and there is no feed back on this post...what gives? I know there is a ton of people going.

Eddie sent out the invatations and I saw the Elvis he is talking about. It will be a blast so get your tickets!

Almost forgot. Cathy has magic markers for our cups. Garbage bags, Sternos with stands and all the tin pans.

I'm thinking I better haul my 28 Donzi Sportsman to this event....Need more room!

(NJ)Scott

mattyboy
08-29-2002, 04:01 PM
Just got Eddie's invitation, I won't be up there in time for the Elvis show, but it does sound good. I thought there would be more traffic on this thread,
cya up there

Matt

BERTRAM BOY
08-29-2002, 04:03 PM
For lunch Diana and I are bringing a bunch of barbecue chicken and chicken Caesar salad. For breakfast we are bringing lots of muffins and danish.

Dr. Dan
08-29-2002, 04:57 PM
:D How 'bout a can of TUNA? :D Just kiddin... wink we are being coerced to attend, if we do attend it will be "sans-Donzi", so we would need to FreeLoad...something I know many on this board are familiar with! :p I am Greek and I am thinking of making our families famous recipe of "Greek Suv La Ki" or Shishka Bob for those in ReoLinda...will there be BBQ Grills and Stuff or is it just an Island and Bring your Own Grill?...Doc

Pondering in PA

Scott Pearson
08-29-2002, 05:46 PM
There are grills there. You just need to bring charlcoal...lighter fluid also.

Dan....Sausage....lol.

(NJ)Scott

mattyboy
08-29-2002, 06:17 PM
OK I've made up mind steaks with some sautee'd onions is the ticket,sliced thin on some good Italian bread,the guy who gets em for me gets em for Fred Flintstone so the 16 will be listing alittle on the way out,I can bring the scrambled eggs to wink :D well atleast they will be scrambled when the 16 get's thru with em

what's the usual turn out around 50-100 so I can judge on the amount of brontosaurus??

Matt

BERTRAM BOY
08-29-2002, 07:09 PM
Dan......
I didn't call to coerse YOU into coming to Lake George.
I called so your very attractive wife would come.......... :D :D :D Anonymous

CDMA
08-29-2002, 07:22 PM
Don't you be talking about my mom like that....

Chris

What should I bring????

BERTRAM BOY
08-29-2002, 09:04 PM
MIL.......uh nevermind.
Again, Anonymous :D :D :D

Dr. Dan
08-29-2002, 10:20 PM
Chris...Bring our daughter, we haven't seen here for almost a month, oh and remember to brush your teeth son? :p I am afraid to ask, but where is everyone staying? :cool:

CDMA
08-29-2002, 11:10 PM
Candy ass... I mean Kansas....I mean Candace will be at lake George with me. Whether she will get in the boat with me is debateable...

We have a cabin with Diana...Cliff is sleeping in the boat...

http://www.donzi.net/photos/c&c1.jpg

Air 22
08-29-2002, 11:15 PM
Guy's Gal's The grills should still be in place from the summer. Just need to bring "da coal" and fire it up. Wish I could make it but I'll be in Denver...flying jets. Have fun and remember the lake has a speed limit 45....yeah right!!
Hope to see everyone at the October Owners Rally in Sarasota.
Dwight...From LG

Scott Pearson
08-30-2002, 06:08 AM
If anyone wants I can bring some fresh Duck eggs and some Japanese Banti Chicken eggs. I can start to collect them now...if there is an interest.

Cliff....I dont need a comment from you.

(NJ)Scott

DON N.
08-31-2002, 04:03 AM
I'M BRINGING BLOODY MARY'S. PLUS THE YELLOW 68 2+3 .

Scott Pearson
09-01-2002, 10:14 AM
Ok...Don has the Bloody Mary's covered....What other booze is going to be hauled out to the island? I'll bring a big bottle of JD and maybe some homemade wine.

I hear Eddie has a big suprise for all of us.....hummmmm.

(NJ)Scott

Shanghied Again
09-01-2002, 10:41 AM
Whats the date? If I can get the 16 running we may bring her up.

mattyboy
09-01-2002, 01:04 PM
Frank it is next weekend sept 7-8 the picnic is on sat.
Scott, my motto is have bottle will travel!
we're bringing Vodka and bacardi limon and maybe and after dinner drink.

Matt

BERTRAM BOY
09-01-2002, 08:59 PM
Pearson,
I've got a hankerin' for some barbecue goat......

Scott Pearson
09-01-2002, 08:59 PM
Whos bringing the porta potty??? Or do I just have to crap in a brown paper bag????

TP anyone?

(NJ)Scott

DON N.
09-01-2002, 11:55 PM
COOKED GOAT ? AS LONG AS IT WASN'T BORN IN 1965 .

Scott Pearson
09-04-2002, 06:11 AM
4 more days till the Picnic. It looks like its going to be a nice sunny weekend!

(NJ)Scott

FASTEDDIE
09-04-2002, 07:48 AM
I have two extra Elvis Cruise,show and dinner tickets available for Friday night. Cruise boards at 6 PM. If interested please call 1-518-668-4310.

FASTEDDIE
09-04-2002, 07:57 AM
Weather Report For Donzi Picnic

Friday 80 Degrees /Sunny

Saturday 83 Degrees /Sunny

Sunday 87 Degrees /Sunny

THERE IS A GOD!