PDA

View Full Version : pic... Freedom's new look

Digger
10-23-2003, 03:45 PM
thought I would celebrate getting broadband by posting a new pic. here she is sitting at the gas dock (gosh, how appropriate ) at her new home, Marina Shores, Lynnhaven Inlet, Virginia Beach.

changed the decal to OEM and added the US flag, also added the stripe in Imron.

working through another mechanical issue, more on that later-

http://www.donzi.net/photos/freedommarinashores.jpg

MOP
10-23-2003, 04:06 PM
LOOKIN REAL SWEET! USA ALL THE WAY!

Crazy Horse
10-23-2003, 10:15 PM
Digger, 'Freedom' looks great. I like the blue stripes. Throw in some Donzi Girls and you are ready for flight. Will you be going to Rain Man & Jen's wedding reception?

Cuda
10-23-2003, 11:40 PM
She looks a lot sleeker in the water. The only pic I ever saw of it before was on the trailer. See you in Palatka! :)

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
10-23-2003, 11:54 PM
Lets not forget the other bennies of her new home:

-Big parking lot for FORD Super Duty trucks.
-Swimming pool (babes)
-Bar, for Virgin Bloody's! eek!
-Home of the HRPA (you need a sticker, I have that for action sir)

And the Tuvell's know how to get there to 1st and 2nd mate...

Looking good Digger....

Bryan & Nancy

Digger
10-24-2003, 05:05 AM
thx guys-

John, unable to head back out to Detroit that weekend, unfortunately.

regards Palatka, its a no go for me. Conference in NC thru Fri the 5th then I have to be in Ft Worth TX Monday morning the 8th. Just dont have the time to get down there and back. have fun and be safe down there! remember your kill switches and pfd's you crazy kids!!

Brad Lyon
10-24-2003, 11:24 AM
Digger,

She looks real nice! Kim and I are working on filling "Freedom II" with single women at AOTH IV, would that be okay?

Brad

CrackerJack
10-25-2003, 10:50 AM
A Classic 33ZX, really looks great!!!!

boldts
10-25-2003, 11:50 AM
Digger, NICE job! Freedom looks great. Original, yet a personal touch. Looks like a real class act for a real classy man. I look forward to seeing both you and the Donzi in May.

Humm... Tuvell, maybe you need to change plans of digging up your back yard for a pool and joining this club? Boat storage, pool sites, truck parking and best thing, when your done for the day, the boat gets cleaned and put away for you. Of course, Nancy is the only pool site for you, but think of your son! Looks like the marina weathered the recent storms well also. Quite a surge wall there.

Digger
10-26-2003, 06:19 AM
Brad, that's fine with me! I'll be in touch!

Scott, the marina did stand up to Isabel real well... the surge never broached their wall. The rack storage drill is very nice and convenient... but pricey... as long as I continue to get the solid cust service I've been getting all will be well. oh and as far as cleaning, they do offer to hose off and wipe down... but I tell them not to bother cause she's gotta get the real deal, inside and out. And when Bryan T is around it gets done quick!

olredalert
10-26-2003, 08:41 AM
Brad,

-----Make sure those single women arent the inflatable kind like that other time.I have a feeling Digger will notice.
-----Digger,your boat(sans graphics)is starting to make me appreciate new style DONZIs for thier looks,not just the quality and good manners.It looks really good!!!!!I guess there are some attractive graphics,and DONZIs artists do fairly well,but too often graphics just make a boat look too outlandish for my taste.I hope my disclaimers are all in order,as its not my intention to flame any particular boat or boat owner!.......Bill S

-----Oh!And I particularly like the flag!

BUIZILLA
10-26-2003, 09:04 AM
Now, that's MY kind of boat. Looks great. Clean, simple and sanitary classy lines.

J

Brad Lyon
10-26-2003, 10:28 AM
WHOA Bill, what other time?

Brad

olredalert
10-26-2003, 10:38 AM
------Just an LOL,Brad!.......Bill S

Brad Lyon
10-26-2003, 05:46 PM
Okay! I thought I might have been in a drunkin stuper one time and didn't know about it! :D :D

Brad

ToonaFish
10-26-2003, 11:35 PM
Um, Brad, those girls at your son's Hooter's birthday party might have had a few inflatable parts...

Bunches,

Celene 'deflated'

Brad Lyon
10-27-2003, 05:45 PM
All right, I'll give you that one. But don't tell Kyle, let the boy dream! :D :D :D

Brad

ClassicRazorback
10-27-2003, 06:47 PM
Cool! Digger

Chris