PDA

View Full Version : 17 hours 550 miles ! ! !

MOP
10-21-2003, 08:50 PM
Early start late finish, Cliffs garage is a lot less cluttered Mario now has the clutter and I came home with my blue 22. Took off at 4AM got home at 9PM but three guys are now happy, one has less stuff and two have new projects. And last but not least Steve has a load off his mind! Thanks to all three of you! Cliff, Mario and Steve for making everything go very smooth! " Another good Donzu day" :) :) :)

BUIZILLA
10-21-2003, 09:03 PM
Okay, you guys confused me here..... now, who did what? and what 22 went where?

:confused:

J

MOP
10-21-2003, 09:13 PM
Ok Ok Mario bought Steve dads 22, I cried to him in an E-Mail. Being a good harted guy he said come and get it he had tooooo many prodjects, I said great. Next day he said Geee do me a Flavor pickup the drive I bought from Cliff 290 Trimmer, I said Ok. Could not ferry res so I drove around and up to Glastonbury met with Cliff helped clean out his garage of Marios parts then heade north to Marios picked up my new toy and had lunch then went south to Steves to get trailer title and my new diverters. Ran down to New London and took ferry back IE: 4 AM to 9 PM but well worth it. Fresh water 22 now on Long Island Ha Ha it did not go SOUTH!!!!!

By the way both deals Marios drive and the now my 22 were bought sight unseen both parties happy! A tribute to the power of the board and good people!

Phil

BERTRAM BOY
10-21-2003, 09:36 PM
Phil,
Glad you made it home in one piece. Someone is not going to be happy that you missed her party......
Now I can fill my garage up with more junk, uh I mean, stuff.
BERTRAM BOY :D :D :D

MOP
10-21-2003, 09:49 PM
Cliff will you be Wet next spring???

mphatc
10-21-2003, 09:50 PM
Phil,
Good to see you again!

Glad to hear that you are home in one piece! Bet if you had the boat key only the truck and trailer would have been on the ferry! :rolleyes:

I'll be sending the key UPS red Wednesday.

Cliff, I have a huge pile of parts! Thank you!
I'll be getting all this refinished and ready for install before I even take apart the Corsican.

Can't we postpone or cancel winter????

MPHATC aka Mario

MOP
10-21-2003, 09:55 PM
Oh well now I don't feel so bad!!! I will be mailing of that plastic bag full of the little goodies for your drive that Cliff gave me and I put in the cab for safe keeping! Yup all those little parts are safe in NY :D :D

MOP
10-21-2003, 10:02 PM
It was good meeting Cliff and his sweetie, good seeing you and best of all free loading lunch off you! :D Seriously thanks a bunch you did blow a good hole in your day!

Phil

MOP
10-22-2003, 07:32 AM
A P.S. grand daughter waited up for her birthday kiss last night, so all ended well. Bonnie likes the color of the boat but did make me promise to install the diverters. Going to have to find a warm place to work so I can get things done this winter. Maybe its time to clean the garage?

Woodsy
10-22-2003, 09:44 AM
MOP...

Cliff is ALWAYS up for lunch.... and for getting away from work... LOL!

Glad to hear the wayward 22 has made its way safely down to the island.

Post some pix... I hear Robbie made the ole girl look really nice!

I assume Stevie swung by and swiped his diverters back?

Woodsy Von Outboard

olredalert
10-22-2003, 10:33 AM
-------Alright,MOP.A 22!And Mario,trim!I think I have this deal figured out.For those of us outside the northeast,though,it was tough.I second the pics request.........Bill S

BERTRAM BOY
10-22-2003, 11:13 AM
Woodsy -

I thought you were banned from this board?????

:D :D :D

MOP
10-22-2003, 02:42 PM
What space? Cliff is still sardined in his garage and driveway. Cliff missed out on lunch I got to him pretty early, Mario was the one I free loaded off! Dying for the KEYS! Still have not heard the darn thing run, talk about trust!

Gary
10-22-2003, 03:01 PM
M.O.P.
Good luck with the new boat. I expect to see it next year out in the Peconic. That should ride a lot better when it kicks up out there!

MOP
10-23-2003, 12:30 PM
Hi Gary thanks my old Bod could use a little softer ride, but I do love my 16. Bonnie wants me to sell it but I'm not sure I can let it go that easy, will have to think on it. The 22 is dark blue with a SB, has a few cosmetic issues but nothing bad. As long as I can find a warm spot to work on it over the winter it will be done by spring.

MOP
10-23-2003, 06:51 PM
{:<) Got the keys this afternoon, froze my butt of but had to check things out and pop it off. A few pumps on the throttle and off it went, sounds really good going to try to play with it sunday suppose to warm up a little. Have to check with Steve it sounds like it has a decent cam and my neihbors love the open exhaust ME TOO! Sounded so good ran and got the phone called my sweetie and held the phone by the pipes now she can't wait till sunday.

Gary
10-24-2003, 07:30 AM
You gotta love it when the wife loves it just as much as you do:) I have the same kind of wife:)Have fun out there this weekend. It's a little to cold for my family. I just winterized last weekend.

MOP
10-24-2003, 01:44 PM
Not winterized yet have drop lights under both boats engines, just for that last day or two running!

Phil

BUIZILLA
10-24-2003, 03:28 PM
Winterizing in our household just means we need less ice in the cooler. :D :) :cool:

J

clouds, what clouds..

mattyboy
10-24-2003, 04:04 PM
origianly posted by MadPoodle
Oh yeah, I forgot something:

GO MARLINS!!!

originally posted by Buizilla

Winterizing in our household just means we need less ice in the cooler. winterizing here means sending thoose special holiday tuna can surprises to my southern bruthas or should i say muthas :p wink :D

go yanks another win in 7 biggrin.

Matty