PDA

View Full Version : New Toy, Need advice

ashjosh
10-20-2003, 01:03 PM
Hi there;
I just pick up a few weeks ago a 25' Regazza. This is my first true boat and will like to hear some advices from other Donzi owners and maybe we could share other ideas as well. If you want to e-mail them directly to me my e-mail is ashjosh@hotmail.com and will be very welcome no matter how small, big, easy or complex it will be, Thanks. First I will like to said the boat is a great solid one and a fresh looking one. My power pack is a 260HP 5.7LT engine with an Alpha 1 drive, I am pretty good at some of the mechanical details having to owned a racing drag car for over 10 years so that part I am ok with, the marine aspect is I will say the issue.

For those who know the boat there is a small step down from the main deck to the cudy before you step in, this step down has a small drain on the starboard side closed to the rear side of the boat, I notice some wet spot inside the cudy floor and removed the step and found that the drain hose is lose and not connect it to anything, I also found by mistake the pump for the sink & tramson shower (i will look at it later). The question is, Does anybody knows were this hose is connect it to? I cannot see anything that will look like a place to connect it to, Any water will just drain to the floor in this area and it doesn't look like is drainning well, I think the drain line is clog, there is water right under the floor and some of the wood has been damage by the water, and will need to replace it but before I replace it I will need to fix the source of the water acumulation first. I will try to send a cable or something to clear it. If anyone has any idea of waht I am talking about please post your comments. Sorry for the long text, I will be posting several more questions here after all this is what the forums is all about, helping each other.

Thanks,
JM

mikev
10-20-2003, 03:22 PM
welcome i have a ragazza as well but mine is a 19' bowrider so I cant help you out with your question but I am sure others around here can.

ashjosh
10-20-2003, 03:42 PM
Thank for the reply, I know help will arrive.

Thanks,
JM