PDA

View Full Version : Jefe's Coming to Boston

Team Jefe
10-19-2003, 09:42 PM
OK all you New Englanders, I'm comin' your way for a few days.

Amanda is spending a few weeks up there tieing up some loose ends from school and I am coming up to vist this weekend.

I thought it might be nice if we could hook up with the Donzi-ites from the area on Friday night (Oct.24), Who's In?, Where's a good place to meet?

Call Me: 713 201 0923

JEFE

harbormaster
10-20-2003, 02:46 PM
Hey Crazy horse! You have time to hook up with Jefe???? How about anyone else? He is harmless and disease free. :D

JimG
10-20-2003, 04:22 PM
Harmless? Disease-Free?? :confused:

Are we talking about the same Jefe?? :confused: :D :D

KMLFAMILY
10-20-2003, 05:15 PM
Jefe, I sent you an e-mail.Fanuell hall in Boston is great place to meet up. :)
http://www.faneuilhallmarketplace.com/

Team Jefe
10-21-2003, 10:51 AM
Hey, I got the Penicillin shot, that little problem has been cleared up. Seriously, I haven't had any sores in weeks now. (Just remember, Jim went there first :p )

Ken - I got your email and will respond. I'll be in town Friday AM thru Sunday afternoon. I'd love to get hooked up with any and all Donzifiles in the area.

JEFE

Woodsy
10-21-2003, 03:23 PM
Hey Jefe...

Whatcha doin on Sat?? I am about 1.5hrs north of boston on Winni... neither boat the OB or the MAG is winterized yet, and there be some fun still to be had.... Waleye & Stang are travelling, but I might be able to scare up a few other Bandits.... Looks like the weather might cooperate.

Let me know! 978-502-5465
Woodsy

Shark in the Pond
10-21-2003, 08:16 PM
They don't have a clue ,do they ?

mphatc
10-21-2003, 09:18 PM
I'm on Winni Sunday as well . . in the Wolfeboro area!

Woody, Do you have the OB in the water???

No plan to winterize the Corsican yet . . but I am taking out the other boat.

MPHATC

Team Jefe
10-22-2003, 06:59 AM
Obviously, my reputation precedes me (A wholly unfounded reputation I might add :p ).

Actually, I have been to the Winni Bandits website
I've see the Photos
I've read the posts
I've heard the stories......

I think AJ and I will fit right in :D :D :D

Woods/Mphatc -

I am completely down with a run on Winni, but to be fair, the main reason I'm coming so far north is to see the pretty little filly whose stolen my heart.

Generally she is up for anything at the spur of the moment, but I do know she is actually planning things for us to do. So I need to check with her to be sure.

Tentatively, let's plan to meet, have some lunch, take a little ride, see the lake.

only 25 hours 'til I jump on the "Big O' Jet Airlina'"

Team Jefe
10-22-2003, 10:00 AM
OK Bandits - We are in :D . I just talked to Jefecita and she is up for a run to Winni for lunch and some Donzi-ing.

Actually she had planned some time for a drive to NH already. That's my girl wink .

Wicked Awesome. Woodsy - I'll give you a buzz when I get to town tomorrow. Looking like late afternoon-ish timeframe. This is going to be cool.

KMLFAMILY
10-22-2003, 03:30 PM
Jefe, Tickets all set for Sat.nite. 8 pm http://www.comedyconnectionboston.com/
I hope those Winni. Bandits go easy on you!I"ll phone you again.Look forward to meeting.
Ken (Tried e-mailing & got the out of office auto-response.)