PDA

View Full Version : Fox River Run V Drive Sunday

TMracer
09-17-2000, 08:47 PM
Well things went well replacment rudder came in only to find.Out there was some changing to do the rudder brace was upside down and turned around.I spent a good amount of Saturday redrilling the mounts.Beleive me its a Mother sticking a 6/3 body pushing stuff around to make it look right.All in all the thing still runs on the Hot Side over 200 I am getting water steam mix out the header riser.The V Drive doesn`t like to go into Nutral.I went to stop and talk to another Donzi owner and wasn`t able to disingage it.I plan on giving this a Better upgrade with a Velvet Dive this winter.Hey Gene D found some stainless tubing and deep sixed to rubber Hose

GeneD
09-18-2000, 07:40 AM
Good for you!
I was a bit concerned seeing how the Marine Patrol or whoever would not take kindly to that. Not to mention the fire hazard.
I'm not really sure, but I think the regulation is a hard line to the carb. You should check into it further.
Hey, I got a Velvet Drive for you. But the postage would outweigh the purchase cost!
Good luck! YOu're on the right track.

------------------
GeneD
Melbourne, Florida

FonziDonzi
09-20-2000, 12:00 AM
Hey TM,
We've got the donzi over on fox lake, how far down the river do you go??? Past the locks??? Let me know, we should go wake jumping on the river!! That would be a blast.
JEFF

------------------
78 Donzi X18
350 chevy
"Suckin gas & haulin ass"
Bad Ass Boys Drive Bad Ass Toys