PDA

View Full Version : Great South Bay Poker Run Sept 23rd

GEOO
09-11-2000, 07:21 PM
PaulO, CDMA, Ralph, Kenn, Byron, Here's another posting of the Poker Run details http://superboatonline.com/njppcrun.htm
Frank C, is arriving Friday night.
I'm arriving Saturday 7:30-8:00am.
Let's make plans for before and/or after the Poker Run.
Frank, Where are you launching your boat?
Do you think I have enough fuel? How long was the Alantic City run?
Chris I'm doing some final tuning on the boat, Hopefully it works out. If you want to go to the party Friday night you can pick up our boat kit, We are all set. GEOO

Frank Civitano
09-12-2000, 05:29 AM
Geo, AC was about 40 miles one way. I think we are launching across from Paddy Mcgees? If worst comes to worst we can gas up on route. If the water isn,t to rough (Kids On Board) Our first card stop is to kick That big Mouth with the 22 Velocity's Butt! King of the South Bay my foot. I know if I cant get him you definetly will. He called Donzi's an Over Weighted wine and cheese boat. Yea OK.
See You There
Frank PS, As soon as I find out what Hotel I will let you know? I think Best Western.

------------------
Frank Civitano

PaulO
09-12-2000, 09:38 AM
Ralph, Alex, Dave, Geoo, Chris,
Let's get your boats over to my place for a get-together before and after the poker run. I will have enough space at my house for dockage. Fun ride over to Paddy McGees to see them off. Launch ramp around the corner. Frank, you are more than welcome too if it fits into your schedule.

PaulO

PaulO
09-12-2000, 09:42 AM
Frank,
What are the details of the Velocity? This is my backyard so, I must have seen him around. What color? What power? Any name?
PaulO

CDMA
09-12-2000, 11:04 AM
I will bring my boat as a static objuect just so people can see it but with my bad tank I really do not want to run it.

Anyway riding with Geoo will be enough

Chris

boxy
09-12-2000, 11:09 AM
Hey Geoo, how long has Mighty MOuse been the number one boat in the OffshoreOnly photo gallery. I rarely check the site, because some of the guys on the board really give me a rash. http://www.donzi.net/ubb/tongue.gif

------------------
boxy
mailto:sboxma@sprint.casboxma@sprint.ca</A>
Smuggler's Cove
Ontario

Frank Civitano
09-12-2000, 04:23 PM
Paul O
His boat is a 22 Velocity with a worked on 2.5 Merc. His name is Steve Trimboli. He better hope the water is flat. Cause Crazy George and I will still be doing better then 70mph in rough water.

------------------
Frank Civitano

GEOO
09-12-2000, 06:20 PM
Boxy, I sent the photo to Offshore a few weeks ago and they posted it the next day.
Frank, I'll need to get fuel.
Paul, How far is Patty McGee's from your house? GEOO

[This message has been edited by GEOO (edited 09-12-2000).]

FrequentFlyer
09-12-2000, 07:16 PM
PaulO -

Thanks for the invite. Dave and I are planning to bring my boat down by you for the send-off. We'll head with you guys out to Paddy McGees for the start, maybe run around a while in the AM. But, I have to be back at my place in the early afternoon so we'll probably miss the post run fun.

I assume I should put in at Tanner Park?? Will you be there?? What time??

Alex

PaulO
09-13-2000, 09:09 AM
Alex,
Glad you and Dave are coming! Ralph has just confirmed also. As you know, Chris will be ther also. I will meet you at Tanner park just in case the guard is there and you need a pass. I will probably come by boat, that way you can follow me to my house. I am trying to get a consensus on the time. I am thinking around 9:00 Am so that we can get to Paddy McGees for breakfast and look at the boats. Geoo, will you be launching near me in the morning or are we meeting you and Frank at Paddy McGees?
PaulO

CDMA
09-13-2000, 09:48 AM
Paul,

How about I come to your house early with the boat, leave it out front then ride with you to the ramp then to Patty's.

Chris

GEOO
09-13-2000, 10:24 AM
PaulO, How far are you to Patty McGee's? My only concern is refueling (topping off the tank) before the Poker Run start. The launch by your house sound good. Can I leave my Truck there? GEOO

PaulO
09-13-2000, 11:00 AM
Geoo,
Paddy McGees is about 8-10 miles from me.
PaulO

Frank Civitano
09-13-2000, 04:29 PM
Geo
We should have space at the Marina across from Paddy Mcgees for trucks and Trailer if not we could always stick them in that Cheap Motel were all staying in? Hey Paulo were is a good Hotel to stay at nere Paddy's That dont have Bullet proof Glass, and mirrors on the ceiling that rent by the hour? Thats the Long beach motel! Every other good Hotel is 35-40 minuets away! Help!

------------------
Frank Civitano

Frank Civitano
09-13-2000, 04:31 PM
I will be up Friday early afternoon to scope out the water. If anyone wants a ride.

------------------
Frank Civitano

PaulO
09-14-2000, 09:35 AM
Frank,
I would love a ride. I will see if I can escape from work early. I don't know of any motels nearby unless I get a chance to take a car ride over there. I will ask around in the meantime. How can I reach you for Friday?
PaulO

CDMA
09-14-2000, 10:05 AM
Frank what time? I get out of classes at 2 so if it was after that I would love to come.

Thanks Chris

Frank Civitano
09-14-2000, 04:28 PM
I should be up after 3.00pm. Channel 78 VHF will be good. But if you Give me your E-Mail I will give you my cell Phone.

------------------
Frank Civitano

Frank Civitano
09-14-2000, 04:34 PM
How is that Neighborhood, By Paddy Mcgees?
Frank Civitano

PaulO
09-14-2000, 04:51 PM
Not too great a neighborhood. Kind of an industrial area. Wouldn't leave a nice car or boat out unattended overnight unless the Motel has a secure area. E-Mail me at oettpo@aol.com
PaulO

GEOO
09-22-2000, 09:23 PM
Chris, Paul, Frank, I'm all packed up ready to leave for Long Island early Saturday am. Did some final adjustments tonight, hope they work!! I'll bring my radar gun if anyone wants to use it. My cell # is (203)258-5222 anytime after 6:00am. GEOO

Ralph Savarese
09-22-2000, 10:00 PM
Paulo
I dont know where your house is could you e mail me with the street address?

GEOO
09-23-2000, 04:14 AM
Ralph, If you don't get in-touch with Paul; call me and maybe I can help you. Just finishing up on the boat preperations.. GEOO "yawn!!!!!!!!!!"

[This message has been edited by GEOO (edited 09-23-2000).]