PDA

View Full Version : Lake George Picnic, Thanks Fast Eddie

GEOO
09-09-2000, 10:50 PM
Fast Eddie,
Thanks for the wonderfull time at Lake George. I'll post some pictures tomorrow. A few 16', bunch of 18's, Minx, Single Bench seat Hornet, a 22 classic with a Land & Sea Bravo extention & 550+hp, Plus much more. Oh Yeh, keg of beer, corn on the cob, Red wine, Ribs etc. Plus the raffle. And the best part the drive by's. GEOO

Barry Phillips
09-11-2000, 07:45 AM
ED thanks for organizing a great event
as usual, great weather, great people,
and great Donzies, what more could you
ask for. I also want to thank GEOO for
a spin in his extreme X18 the 82 mph
drive by was beyond words. GEOO
even had the XXXs to go after a big
raceing cat but cross wakes
coming from every direction made it
hard for Mighty Mouse to stay in the water.
And I want to thank Don for picking up
the tap at one of the local hot spots
next time I,m buying. Also nice 68
2+3 with that sweet H&M 289. While
having our drink we saw this little
blue & white X 18 tearing up the lake
had to be GEOO. Also got see a super
Rod show in town some really nice cars.
With the sun setting behind the mountains on Lake George's west shore
we made one more run in time to see
Fast Eddie and his trusty 22 running into
the sunset and bid GEOO and his
exterme X18 farewell, it was time to load
up SO-SLO and go home the end of
a perfect Donzi day.
Yours SO-SLO

FrequentFlyer
09-11-2000, 09:11 AM
Ed - Thanks for a great time. Lake George is a fantastic lake for a Donzi get together. Before heading back to Long Island on Sunday Dave and I did the full length of the lake. 30 minutes at WOT surrounded by beautiful scenery. Fantastic.

Also, thanks to you and the members of the Lk. George club for putting together such a nice event. I'm already looking forward to the Spring dust off.

Dave and I got some pictures. As soon as we have them developed we'll get them up on the site.

GEOO - I still haven't recovered from seeing your boat's performance. Absolutely unbelievable.

Alex

tidbitnh
09-12-2000, 11:58 AM
I also would like to thank you Ed. I had a great time even though the boat wasn't running great. I really appreciated your help with the call to Jason at Performance Boats. After I get some parts replaced, I'll let you know how it goes. Anyway, Lake George was fantastic. The north part of the Lake was stunning and the weather could not have been better. Looking forward to the spring thing.

FrequentFlyer
09-12-2000, 12:59 PM
Some photos from the day.

FrequentFlyer
09-12-2000, 01:00 PM
OK, let's try this again. Some photos from the day. http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1177397&a=8671823

FASTEDDIE
09-12-2000, 08:59 PM
Thanks to all the members for your support this Donzi year and welcome to all our new members. Our farthest traveled member to the picnic was Andrew Queen and his wife Karey with their beautiful red and white 1997 22 classic. They came 1470 miles to the Lake George picnic all the way from Boca Raton,Florida. He could have picked up Gene on the way past Melbourne but we are hoping to see Gene and his Lady friend next spring. The raffle was a big success but the prize they all wanted was the shirts from Scot@ Donzi.net.Those shirts were the hottest item at the picnic.If you don't have one,you gotta get one now. Weather was 78 and sunny and GEOOOO tore up the Lake. Budweiser was cold and the day passed too quickley. See you all next spring.

FASTEDDIE LAKE GEORGE DONZI CLASSIC CLUB