PDA

View Full Version : Wither Les Cheneaux Rendezvous?

Varyak
09-06-2000, 10:37 PM
Riley'
Did your event go off in Cedarville?
Mark

Riley
09-07-2000, 07:20 AM
Hey Mark, no we couldn't seem to pull it together this year for various reasons. I'm kind of glad I didn't put a lot of effort into the Labor Day meet, our weather was terrible! Cold and rainy all weekend. Oh well, at least we've got something to shoot for next summer. Any ideas for a date next year?

Varyak
09-07-2000, 09:06 PM
Speaking strictly for myself...probably the third weekend in June, or the last weekend in July, or the first weekend in August. As a Porsche nut, I will be attending the 2001 PCA Parade in Milwaukee, WI and the 356 Registry East Coast Holiday (dates to be announced soon) and would hope not to conflict with those. Third weekend in June is good because it follows The Stoddard Swap Meet in Cleveland, OH (traditionally the second weekend of June) and I could bring my Dad (he lives in Cleveland) up for an extended stay in the islands.
At the Lake Eufaula Rendezvous, several attendees expressed enthusiastic interest in doing your event. So please don't schedule it on Labor Day Weekend since we all want to do L.E.R. III next year, too.
The weekends in July/August are normally DARN good times to NOT be in Florida.
Mark