PDA

View Full Version : Good Weekend

PaulO
09-06-2000, 11:43 AM
Well,
I got together with Ralph Savarese for a Donzi ride Labor Day. Dave (sorry, I won't attempt your last name) came along with me since he is boatless at present. Great time! Ralph is the original owner of his '66 18 and a great guy! I know Dave enjoyed the ride as much as I did. Anyway, here are some pics. My first attempt at a link to this site so, let me know if there are any problems.http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1165039&a=8570058
PaulO

BERTRAM BOY
09-06-2000, 01:40 PM
Houston, we have a problem.....
BERTRAM BOY

PaulO
09-06-2000, 02:22 PM
Attempt #2

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1165039&a=8570058

[This message has been edited by PaulO (edited 09-06-2000).]

Forrest
09-06-2000, 03:42 PM
Nice! How do you like the color those two 18s Emmo?

------------------
Forrest

Owen
09-06-2000, 03:57 PM
Way cool PaulO. I gotta figure out how to do that with Photo Point.
What was the third Boat. Was it the blue and while in the background of the first two pics.
What is that.

[This message has been edited by Owen (edited 09-06-2000).]

DS88
09-06-2000, 06:19 PM
Yes Indeed !! Many thanks to Paul for taking me out on Monday. It was a fantastic day of Donzi boating!! One of the best boating days ever. Great to meet Ralph and the Beverly as well. Dual boating is awesome. I'm going to work my tail off to try and be ready next year. Oh, when I need to spell my name, I read it off my license.

Dave

RickR
09-06-2000, 06:46 PM
Looks like fun.
Where were you cruising?

------------------
RICKR
mailto:riggerb@aol.comriggerb@aol.com</A>

FrequentFlyer
09-06-2000, 07:13 PM
PaulO -

Dave told me he was just droping off a prop! Sorry I didn't get down there. From what Dave told me and from what I can see in the pictures I missed a pretty nice ride. My loss. Next time I'll try harder. The shingles look nice on the house but it's a small consolation.

BTW - Dave and another buddy of mine are headed up to the Lk. George bash this weekend. I know you went to the Spring bash. Will we see you there this weekend?

Alex

FrequentFlyer
09-06-2000, 07:22 PM
PaulO -

Dave told me he was just droping off a prop! Sorry I didn't get down there. From what Dave told me and from what I can see in the pictures I missed a pretty nice ride. My loss. Next time I'll try harder. The shingles look nice on the house but it's a small consolation.

BTW - Dave and another buddy of mine are headed up to the Lk. George bash this weekend. I know you went to the Spring bash. Will we see you there this weekend?

Alex

Ralph Savarese
09-06-2000, 07:49 PM
Paul,
Just saw the pictures wow!! They look great thanks for the great time we have to do it again and get others involved. Maybe we could meet up again before winter. probably taking it apart this winter could use any help and advice . Looking foward to having it done for noxt season but dont want to rush it thanks again .
Ralph

BigGrizzly
09-06-2000, 08:11 PM
Both our weekends were great! I know if mine was any better I would have to be twins. Some day I hope we all can get together. It would be like a family reunion, with only the realitives you like.

PaulO
09-07-2000, 09:25 AM
We were boating in the great south bay on the south shore of Long Island between the Jones and Fire Island inlets. The other boat was a Glastron CVX16 which belongs to a friend who did a good job keeping up. This is the location of the Long Island poker run coming up in 2 weeks and being attended by Frank C. and Geoo. We are getting together before and after the poker run and would love to get anyone else involved. Let me know. For the poker run, Chris (CDMA) will have his boat there also. If we can get Ralph to return, it would be a rare opportunity to get all three yellow 18s together for photos. I am still wrestling with the lake George picnic. I have other obligations but, the spring dustoff was really great.....
PaulO

Emmo
09-07-2000, 10:52 PM
Yellow barrel-back. Gotta love it. It even has the 3 door hatch. Must be a candidate for the Drago award at any function, it is older than mine.

------------------
Emmo mailto:emmette@emmette.comemmette@emmette.com</A>