PDA

View Full Version : Great Deals out West!!

RickSE
02-21-2001, 10:33 AM
Guys,
One of the dealers out here has gone out of business leaving Donzi, ProLine and the banks with 4 million dollars of inventory. The factory has offered these boats to other neighboring dealers at prices below the original invoice. This will allow the dealers to sell the boats to the customer at invoice pricing. These boats are a great value. If anyone was looking at buying a new boat now is the time. We have to act fast though since Donzi is supposed to start moving the boats soon. There is about one of each model available.

33 ZX Daytona
33 ZX
28 ZX T350 MAG.
28 ZX Scorpion, 10 hours & WAY below invoice.
22 ZX 350 MAG.
22 Z
16 Classic V-6
No 18 or 22 Classics available
Alot more available though including ProLine's

[This message has been edited by RickS (edited 02-21-2001).]

Scubado
02-21-2001, 02:49 PM
Which Dealer is dropping Donzi? Is it Surfside here in Phoenix?

AGUESS
02-21-2001, 03:47 PM
Rick,

Are they selling other inventory ie: Drives at going out of business prices?

What is their phone number, or name & city.

Alex

RickSE
02-21-2001, 04:06 PM
Yes Scubado, Phoenix is one of them. None of them dropped Donzi though, just went out of business. 2 or 3 dealerships in California and the one in Phoenix, all were under the same ownership. Donzi has already picked up one new dealer in CA and is working on replacing the others. The local rep. is a great guy and should have some deals worked out soon. In fact there's a nice new 2001 22ZX sitting in Phoenix with "High Roller" graphics & still in shrink wrap that could be had for under 40K.

Scubado, did you have any outstanding issues with the Phoenix dealer? As far as I know their doors are closed.

RickSE
02-21-2001, 04:21 PM
Aguess,
As far as I know it's boats only. They covered several other boat lines and had a huge inventory. All I can help with are the Donzi and ProLine stuff, which the banks now own. We made offers on several boats and already sold one, a Z275 this past weekend.

The 28 Scorpion is the best buy.

Scubado
02-21-2001, 07:21 PM
Rick S.

Yeah, I still have some outstanding issues. They are supposed to do some work on my boat this week. I'll have to give them a call to see if all is O.K. with the work that they have promised.

Have you taken delivery on the new truck yet? Went to the lake this weekend, real nice weather in the mid 70's.

Frank Civitano
02-21-2001, 09:09 PM
Rick. What do they want for the Scorpion?

------------------
Frank Civitano

RickSE
02-22-2001, 10:07 AM
Scubado,
Let me know if you run into any problems since I may be able to help. I'm interested if the dealership is even open and if they are what they'll tell you. My truck situation gets worse and worse. I have the truck on order through Courtesy Chev. but the transmission I want is on hold and may not be available again til 2002.

Frank,
I was thinking about you when I saw the Scorpion. My dad made an offer on it last weekend and should know by now what it'll take to buy it back from the bank. I sent him an e-mail and hope to have more info today. Price should be below $100,000. I was told the boat has 10 hours on it and was used for a movie or TV show, probably the TV show VIP. Any problems with the boat will be fixed and it will include a full 5-year warranty.

Just got an update on the Scorpion while I was typing this. Here's what my dad said "The Scorpion would be $88K plus trailer. Required down payment would be $15K nonrefundable if buyer changes mind. Transportation to customer to be added also. Better move fast, boat on hold to me until Saturday. Boat has full waranty, 5 years. $88K includes all prep 50gal gas, batteries etc. and in water demo."

The Scorpion engines alone add $26,000 over the price of a regular 350 boat, pushing a normal invoice price close to $100K. There's one on boattraderonline.com right now for $110,000 without the trailer.

Frank or anyone else page my dad if your interested. He's in California right now looking at the boats. and can give you more info on the boat, trailer and delivery options.
my dad: 888-830-3978

[This message has been edited by RickS (edited 02-22-2001).]