PDA

View Full Version : My 22 Zx is getting around

Frank Civitano
02-19-2001, 05:31 PM
http://www.totaldollarinsurance.com/ I was informed today that they picked my boat for there cover with a few other boats. And Heck I get my Insurance at FMI, not them.

------------------
Frank Civitano

GeneD
02-20-2001, 08:09 AM
What a riot!!!!!
Frank...you are the Man!
And Mellissa? You are the Woman!!!
What a bunch of celebrities!
See you all soon.

------------------
GeneD
Melbourne, Florida

Bryan Tuvell
02-20-2001, 08:26 PM
Frank, I checked it out! Cool, that picture is like "famous!"
I ask for a quote on my ZX early this a.m. from them and await to see if they could beat my price on a million liability which I carry from State Farm for just over $400 annually. I am at 1/2 a mill now in liability and plan to double before we hit the water this year.
I also saw your boat on the pic of the month post! You just about rank to autograph status! You do seem to be the ZX hero! Maybe Donzi should just give you the Charlies Angel boat that is sitting in the garage!
I hope all is well with you and the wife and hope to meet you both soon...
I got my ZX back a couple weeks ago, the new windscreen is solid! We are are thrilled...
Any lines on that new boat you desire?
R/Bryan

Bryan Tuvell
02-21-2001, 07:40 PM
They are definately into insurance, they have called me 3 TIMES to tell me they do not insure performance boats under 26 feet!
But that they would give me a reference of a company who would... According to them I failed to read the fine print!
Hell Frank, I would bill them for use of the picture!!!!
They better stay with pictures, it might be more profitable for them than actually selling insurance...
Damn the fine print! http://www.donzi.net/ubb/smile.gif
Bryan

Frank Civitano
02-21-2001, 09:07 PM
Bryan.. That means someone cant tell my boat is a 22 when they chose my picture, Do you think I should tell them that my boat is a 22? hehehe. The 22ZXs looks a lot bigger then a 22!

Bryan Tuvell
02-22-2001, 10:07 AM
Frank, I was just having fun, I wouldn't tell them anything. Just be proud of the picture, bragging rights are important in my eyes... we are men!
I have been surfing Donzi's that are for sale online, and I agree that they do look bigger than 22.3 especially in a picture.
Interesting note too, the majority of the Donzi ZX's that are for sale online there are hardly any used 22's. There are a few new 2000's but no 99's/98's. There are PLENTY of 33's though.
Talk to you later. Bryan